Accounting Bursaries For 2020/2021 & How To Get Them Easily
If you have been searching for Accounting Bursaries For 2020/2021 & How To Get Them Easily, accounting bursaries for 2020, accounting bursaries 2020/21, accounting bursaries at sizwentsalubagobodo, accounting bursaries 2020 pdf,accounting bursaries 2020 online application, bcom accounting bursaries 2020, accounting bursaries for second year students, accounting bursaries 2020 south africa, then you are in the right place.
Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing, and communication of financial and non financial information about economic entities such as businesses and corporations. The modern field was established by the Benedikt Kotruljevic in 1458, (Italian: Benedetto Cotrugli; 1416–1469) merchant, economist, scientist, diplomat and humanist from Dubrovnik (Croatia), and Italian mathematician Luca Pacioli in 1494.
Accounting, which has been called the “language of business”,measures the results of an organization’s economic activities and conveys this information to a variety of users, including investors, creditors, management, and regulators. Practitioners of accounting are known as accountants. The terms “accounting” and “financial reporting” are often used as synonyms.
Accounting can open many doors as the range of fields to study into is so diverse offering their own unique fields of employment. These are mostly for those who have a passion for numbers. Bursaries for Accounting offer financial aid that is different with employment benefits at a variety of companies.
Here are some of the most commonly found study fields if considering accounting as a career choice:
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
Students who want to apply for an Accountancy Bursary are required to have the following to qualify for a bursary.
- You have to be a South African citizen with a valid ID Book / ID Card.
- You have to be able to prove the need for financial assistance.
- You have to prove a willingness to learn as well as a passion for the field of study chosen by outstanding academic records with a strong Mathematics symbol.
Companies in South Africa Offering Bursaries for Accounting
To Access any of the scholarships below and their requirements, simply click on the links to access.
- TBWA\ Bursaries
- TCTA Bursaries
- NERSA Bursary
- PPS Bursary
- Tourvest Bursary
- ABSIP Bursary
- Vhembe District Municipality Mayoral Bursary
- W&RSETA Bursary
- J.P. Morgan Bursary
- Johannesburg Water Bursary
- Mpumalanga Provincial Government Bursary
- Anglo Platinum
- Santam Bursary
- Western Cape Provincial Treasury Bursary
- A2A Kopano Inc. Bursary
- Altech Bursary
- British American Tobacco
- De Beers
- Swartland Municipality Bursary
- City of Cape Town Bursary
- Saldanha Bay Municipality Bursary
- JSE Empowerment Fund JEF Bursary
- City of Johannesburg Bursary
- Limpopo Provincial Treasury Bursary
- Department of Finance
- Department of Transport
- Ernest & Young
- Toyota South Africa Motors Bursary
- West Coast District Municipality Bursary
- Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality Bursary
- Gauteng Department of Roads & Transport Bursary
- Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary
- FASSET Bursary
- National Treasury Department
- Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa Bursary
- Cape Winelands District Municipality Mayoral Bursary
- Old Mutual
- ISFAP Bursary
- Pure Merit & Merit
- Altron Bill Venter Academy Bursary
- Element Six Bursary
- NHFC Bursary
- Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality Bursary
- Limpopo Department of Public Works, Roads & Infrastructure Bursary
- North West Provincial Government Bursary
- Pretune SIM Card Bursary
- Sizwe Ntsaluba Gobodo
- Bigen Bursary
- Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary
- AVI Limited Bursary
- Coronation Fund Managers Exceptional Student Bursary
- FoodBev SETA Bursary
- MANCOSA Bursary
- Young Leaders
- SARB Bursaries
- BEKA Schréder Bursary
- NUMSA Bursaries
- SAPOA Bursary
- Capitec Bank Bursary
- Gert Sibande District Municipality Bursary
- Rustenburg Municipality Bursary
- RTIA Bursary
- Pyrotec Bursary
- PIC Bursary
- PSG Bursary
- Oasis Bursary
- Eastern Cape Dept of Economic Development, Environmental Affairs & Tourism Bursary
- Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary
Students from these fields of study will not only be able to find work within South Africa but international opportunities can also be looked at. Depending upon the company students might be required to work back a set duration for the bursary sponsorship. All the information needed by students is available through the bursaries on this site.
Once a student has successfully graduated they can also start their own accounting firm if they desire to do so with assistance although there are so many work opportunities available. Students who have a perfect grasp of numbers and know that this is what they want to do should apply for a bursary within this field.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Accounting Bursaries For 2020/2021 & How To Get Them Easily”.
Thanks For Reading