BEKA Schréder Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application Form pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for BEKA Schréder Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application Form pdf, then you are in the right place.
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “BEKA Schréder Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application Form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
BEKA Schréder Bursary
BEKA Schréder (Pty) Ltd was formed in 1978 in Namibia, until the company relocated its head office and factory to Olifantsfontein, South Africa in 1981. In 2002 the company partnered with Schréder, a Belgian multinational lighting company with operations in 5 continents. As of 2013, BEKA became a wholly owned Schréder company and have since changed their name to BEKA Schréder.
Today, BEKA Schréder (Pty) Ltd is the leading manufacturer of Luminaires and Glass Fibre Reinforced polyester (GRP) Poles within Africa. The company provides lighting solutions within the following categories: Transit, Industry, Road and Urban, Tunnel, Sport, Campus, Ambiance and Illumination.
Fields Covered & Coverage Value
BEKA Schréder (Pty) Ltd will be awarding bursaries within one of following fields of study (undergraduate qualifications only):
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, accommodation and meals, up to a maximum value of R75 000.
Bursaries are awarding for 1 year at a time and students should reapply for funding each year. Students will be able to take part in vacation work or practical training each year.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying OR intend on studying full–time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying OR intend on studying at an accredited tertiary institution
- Strong academic record
- NOT in receipt of any other bursary funding or financial assistance from another company
How to Apply
Applications must be done in one of the following ways:
1) Online at: http://bit.ly/2ZIs92g
2) By downloading and completing the BEKA Schréder Bursary Application Form
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation on your application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Latest Matric results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance to study at an accredited tertiary institution
- Proof of household income (parent’s payslips if employed/ latest audited financial statements or affidavit if self-employed
- Motivational letter stating why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
None – submission of application is open all year round and students are welcome to apply at any time.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact BEKA Schréder (Pty) Ltd directly:
Tel: 011 238 0085
E-mail: [email protected]