We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for NUMSA Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf, pps bursary, pps bursary 2021, bcur bursaries, nampak bursary, hpcsa bursaries, ithuba bursaries, bank bursaries, criminology bursaries and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “NUMSA Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
The National Union of Metalworkers of South Africa (NUMSA) was formed in 1987, as the result of a merger between four unions, namely The Motor Industry Combined Workers Union (MICWU); The Metal and Allied Workers Union (MAWU); The National Automobile and Allied Workers Union (NAAWU); and The United Metal, Mining and Allied Workers of South Africa (UMMAWOSA)
Today, NUMSA is South Africa’s largest trade union, with over 338 000 members. The Union’s key activity is to bargain with employers, as well as the following key areas of activity: Gender; Health, safety and environment, HIV/Aids; Training and adult basic education; Benefits; Information Technology; Membership and International.
NUMSA is offering bursary awards to help students that are dependants of a NUMSA member or a staff dependant, to help pursue their tertiary studies. Bursaries will be awarded to students within the following fields of study:
- B Education (majoring in Science and Mathematics)
- B Com (majoring in Accounting, Financial Management and Auditing)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- BSc or B Eng (Engineering diploma or degree: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Industrial, Metallurgical, Mechanical)
- Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Biomedical Technology
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- A dependant of a NUMSA member or staff dependant
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Studying or intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying full-time at a University or University of Technology
- Proven financial need
How to Apply
Download and complete the Numsa Bursary Application Form or view it below
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- ID document of the NUMSA member (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips)
- Passport sized colour photo (to be attached to the application form)
- If you are in Matric: Latest academic progress record & academic record for previous 2 years (certified copies)
- If you have already completed Matric: Matric certificate (certified copy)
- If you are a tertiary student (first year): Matric certificate & latest tertiary academic report (certified copies)
- If you are a tertiary student (second year onwards): Matric certificate & all tertiary academic records (certified copies)
Applications must be posted to:
Mbuyi Ngwenda Bursary Fund
PO Box 787352
(Please note: no emailed or faxed applications will be accepted)
30 September annually.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NUMSA directly:
Contact Person: Gezile (The Bursary Office)
Tel: 011 783 3578
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “NUMSA Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf”.
Thanks For Reading