We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Cape Winelands District Municipality Mayoral Bursary 2021/2022, city of cape town bursaries 2021, city of cape town bursary., cape town bursaries 2021, primary school bursaries 2021 cape town, numsa bursary, college of cape town bursaries, municipality bursary forms, bursaries for 2021 and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Cape Winelands District Municipality Mayoral Bursary 2021/2022”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Cape Winelands District Municipality Mayoral Bursary 2021/2022
The Cape Winelands District Municipality (CWDM) is located in the Boland of the Western Cape province and was previously known as the Boland District Municipality. Positioned between the coastal regions of the Overberg and the West Coast, next to the Cape Metropolitan area, it covers an area of over 20 000 square kilometers.
The district seat is Worcester and the CWDM is divided into 5 local municipalities – Stellenbosch, Witzenberg, Langeberg, Drakenstein and the Breede Valley. The municipalities largest towns include Stellenbosch, Worcester, Wellington and Paarl.
Fields Covered & Coverage Value
The Cape Winelands District Municipality bursary is intended for students who reside (on a permanent basis) within the CWDM areas (Breede Valley, Drakenstein, Langeberg, Stellenbosch and Witzenberg).
Bursaries will be awarded to students in the following fields of study (Degree/ National Diploma/ National Certificate):
- Engineering Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Artisans (all trades)
- Risk Management and Performance Management
- Social and Community Studies
- Information and Communication Technology
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric or currently in Matric
- Studying or plan to study towards a Degree/ National Diploma/ National Certificate in one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Students in financial need
- Students who excel academically
- Permanently reside within the Cape Winelands District Municipality jurisdiction
How to Apply
Download and complete the Cape Winelands District Municipality Mayoral Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Alternatively, the latest application form can be obtained in one of the following ways:
1) Downloaded from the Cape Winelands District Municipality website: www.capewinelands.gov.za
2) Collected from one of the Cape Winelands District Municipality offices (at reception): Ceres/ Montagu/ Paarl/ Robertson/ Stellenbosch/ Wellington/ Worcester
3) Request it be sent to them via email, by contacting Mr LJ Farmer via the contact number below
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate/ latest Matric results (certified copy),
- Full academic record (certified copy),
- Proof of residence (utility bill),
- Proof of income (3 months latest payslips/ affidavit if unemployed).
Applications must be submitted to:
The Acting Municipal Manager
Cape Winelands District Municipality
PO Box 91
(ATT: Mr LJ Farmer)
30 November (16:00).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Cape Winelands District Municipality directly: