We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application Form pdf, bank bursaries, bursaries for 2020 pdf, metro police bursaries, department of tourism bursary, ithuba bursaries,bursary programme, mtech bursaries, criminology bursaries and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021.
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application Form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary
The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality was named after the large herds of bushbuck spotted in this location, as well as the WNW-ESE ridge which is a prominent feature in the south east. It is Mpumalanga’s largest local municipality, according to its population and land mass.
The Municipality is based in the north eastern part of Mpumalanga and south eastern part of Limpopo, and also includes a section of the Kruger National Park. It is a presidential nodal point and third-level administrative division of Mpumalanga’s Ehlanzeni District.
The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality is surrounded by the Limpopo’s Mopani District Municipality the north, by the Nkomazi Local Municipality and Mbombela Local Municipality to the south, by Mozambique to the east and by Maruleng Local Municipality and Thaba Chweu Local Municipality to the west.
Fields Covered & Coverage Value
The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality will be awarding bursaries within the following fields of study:
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning/ Town Planning
- Development Studies
- Computer Science
- Information Technology (IT)
- Accounting (BCom)
- Financial Management
- Public Management
- Tourism Management
- Agricultural Studies
- Social Science
- Youth in Development
- other Management studies
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the end of February – if you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Plan on studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Registered or been accepted to study at an accredited higher education institution
- Reside within the municipal area of the Bushbuckridge Local Municipality
- Proven financial need
How to Apply
Download and complete the Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document/ birth certificate (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Matric June exam results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Proof of registration/ acceptance at a higher education institution
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ pension receipt if retired/ death certificate if deceased/ letter from a social worker if orphaned)
- Proof of residence
- If disabled: proof of disability from a registered medical doctor/ hospital/ clinic
Complete application packs must be submitted to the Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Head Office, via one of the following methods:
1) Hand delivery: R533 Graskop Road, Opposite Mpumalanga Driving Licensing Testing Center, Maviljan Region, Bushbuckridge
2) Post: Bushbuckridge Local Municipality, Private Bag X9308, Bushbuckridge, 1280
3) To your closest Municipal Regional Office
*Please note: emailed and faxed applications will NOT be considered.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality directly:
Contact Person: Mr Maunye S
Tel: 013 004 0292
Cell: 071 607 8090