Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf
- 1 Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf, bank bursaries, stanlib bursary, stanlib bursary 2020 closing date, logistics bursaries, dsv bursary, ithuba bursaries, quants bursaries, freight handling bursaries and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021.
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary
Kühne + Nagel is an international transport and logistics company located in Switzerland. The global leading company was founded in 1890, and provides airfreight and sea freight forwarding, as well as contract logistics and overland businesses.
The Kuehne + Nagel Group is currently located in over 100 countries, where they have approximately 79 000 staff members in around 1 300 offices.
In 2012, the Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust was formed, as a way to invests in the education of South African youth. Since the bursary award was launched, the trust has financially assisted many students in the logistics, supply chain management and related commerce fields.
Fields Covered & Coverage Value
The Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust will be awarding bursaries within the following fields of study:
- Accounting (BCom)
- Financial Management (BCom)
- Information Systems (BCom)
- Transport Economics (BCom)
- Logistics (BCom)
- Logistics Management (Diploma)
Coverage Value, Service Contract & Selection Process
The bursary will provide coverage for the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed books and an allowance for accommodation. Bursary recipients will also be able to take part in vacation work during school holidays, to gain hands on working experience.
Once students have graduated, they will be required to work for Kuehne + Nagel – the work back period will be equal to the duration of funding received.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview (in February and March 2019), there will then be a final interview or case study presentation (in March 2019) and the bursaries will then be awarded (in March 2019). If you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Eligibility & Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Black female
- Completed Matric
- Studying full time within one of the aforementioned fields of study (second year/ third year/ postgraduate)
- Studying at an accredited university in South Africa
- Good academic record
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in your most recent year of study
- Proven financial need
- Strong leadership skills (engaged in school, university or community activities)
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
How to Apply
Download and complete the KN Inzuzo Trust Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Recent passport-sized photo
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (certified copy)
- High School or University awards for academic/ leadership/ sport/ entrepreneurial achievements (certified copies)
- Letter of reference from a high school teacher or university lecturer (signed and stamped)
- Proof of acceptance/ provisional acceptance from your University
- Parents/ guardian’s proof of income (latest payslips/ sworn affidavit/ pension advice slip) (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardian’s proof of residence
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: [email protected]
2) Hand delivery:
The Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust
9 Nguni Drive
Longmeadow West Business Park
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust directly:
Tel: 011 574 7000
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf”.
Thanks For Reading