Limpopo Provincial Treasury Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Limpopo Provincial Treasury Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf, department of health limpopo bursary/scholarship, limpopo treasury, limpopo bursary for teaching, limpopo bursary 2020/21, limpopo bursaries 2020, limpopo department of health bursaries, bursaries for 2020, limpopo provincial treasury vacancies and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021.
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Limpopo Provincial Treasury Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Limpopo Provincial Treasury Bursary
The Limpopo Provincial Treasury aims to empower the local and provincial government to achieve sustainable service delivery, by way of sound public resource management and good governance, as well as good public resource management.
The values of the department include Accountability, Transparency, Professionalism, Integrity and Fairness.
Fields Covered & Coverage Value
The Limpopo Provincial Treasury bursary will be awarded to students in the following fields of study:
- Computer Science (B Sc)
- Accounting Sciences (BAccSc)
- Financial Accounting (B Com)
- Economics (B Com)
- Business Information Systems (B Com)
- Cost and Management Accounting (B Com/ National Diploma/ B Tech)
- Internal Auditing (B Com/ National Diploma/ B Tech)
- Information Technology (IT) (National Diploma/ B Tech)
- Accounting (National Diploma/ B Tech)
- Finance (National Diploma/ B Tech)
- Financial Information Systems (National Diploma/ B Tech)
On completion of their studies, students must serve the provincial government/ local government/ community – 1 year of service for each year of funding received.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you have not received any feedback within 2 months of the application deadline, regard your application unsuccessful.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Reside within the Limpopo province
- Good academic record
- Completed Matric with a university exemption
- Achieved a minimum average of 65% if currently at university
- Studying or have been accepted to study full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- NOT currently in receipt of another bursary (if bursary covers full costs of study)
- An active member of the community
- *Preference will be given to students studying at a local university
How to Apply
Download and complete the Limpopo Provincial Treasury Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate/ latest results (certified copy)
- Full academic record if currently at university (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (certified copy)
- University acceptance letter
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
Head of Department
Private Bag X9486
2) Delivered to your nearest office:
– Mopani office: SCM Advice Centre, Government Building Complex (Tel: 015 812 0149)
– Vhembe office: SCM Advice Centre, Government Building Complex, Office No E006 (Tel: 015 962 1752)
– Sekhukhune office: SCM Advice Centre Lefa Centre, Schoonord Road, Jane Furse (Tel: 013 265 1344)
– Waterberg office: SCM Advice Centre 98 Nelson Mandela Drive, Decimale Building, Modimolle (Tel: 014 717 5837)
– Capricorn office: 56-58 Paul Kruger Street, Finance House (Tel: 015 291 8472/ 015 291 8473/ 015 291 8475)
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Limpopo Provincial Treasury directly:
Contact Persons: Leah Mawela / Kenneth Ugoda
Tel: 015 291 8578 / 015 291 8472