Coronation Fund Managers Exceptional Student Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Coronation Fund Managers Exceptional Student Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf, stanlib bursary, investec bursary, investment management bursaries, marketing management bursaries, trust fund bursary application form, bursaries for retail business management, analytics bursaries, bank bursaries and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021.
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Coronation Fund Managers Exceptional Student Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Coronation Fund Managers Exceptional Student Bursary
Coronation Fund Managers was established in Cape Town, South Africa in 1993. When the company was started, there was a total of 15 staff members and no assets under management – today there is an excess of R588 billion under management.
The company is a third-party fund management company, with offices across South Africa, Namibia, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
Fields Covered and Coverage Value
The Coronation Fund Managers Exceptional Student Bursary is intended to help students who wish to follow a career path within the Commerce sector. Students must have a strong academic record and be willing to put in all their effort.
It is a full support bursary, covering all study related expenses. Once bursary recipients have graduated, they will be required to enter into the work-back commitment contract.
All applicants will receive an email confirming that their application has been received. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric or currently in Matric (preference will be given to current Matric students)
- Studying or intend on studying towards a Commerce degree qualification
- Studying or enrolled to study at a public university in South Africa
- Excellent academic record
- Strong leadership potential
- Well rounded student
How to Apply
Applications must be done online at: http://www.bursaries.excelatuni.com/
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of monthly family income (latest payslips/ bank statements/ signed affidavit)
- Grade 11 final report and Matric results to date (if currently in Matric) (certified copies)
- Proof of provisional university acceptance (if applicable)
- Matric certuificate (if at tertiary level) (certified copy)
- Latest official academic transcript (if at tertiary level)
- Statement explaining why you chose your field of study and what you intend on doing with your qualification once you have graduated (maximum 1 page)
- Letter of recommendation from someone who can attest to your academic performance and personal character (include the persons contact details) (this person must not be related to you)
30 September 2020
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Coronation Fund Managers Exceptional Student Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf”.
Thanks For Reading