Swartland Municipality Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Swartland Municipality Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf, municipality bursary forms, west coast district municipality bursaries, wrc bursaries, toyota bursary, total bursary, nampak bursary, diploma bursaries, seda bursary and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021.
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Swartland Municipality Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Swartland Municipality Bursary
The Swartland Municipality provide primary and secondary municipal services to the residents of the Swartland towns, which include Malmesbury; Darling; Yzerfontein; Riebeek West; Riebeek Kasteel; Chatsworth; Abbotsdale; Riverlands; Moorreesburg; Koringberg and Kalbaskraal.
The municipalities head office is located in Malmesbury and their services include: Civil and Electrical Engineering services, Development Services, Protection Services, Financial Services and Corporate Services.
Fields Covered & Coverage Value
The Swartland Municipality bursary will be awarded to students within the following undergraduate fields of study (degree/ diploma):
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit
- Supply Chain Management
The bursary will provide coverage for registration fees, as well as tuition and exam fees.
Successful candidates will be notified – should you not receive any feedback within 3 months of the bursary closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Between the ages of 17 and 35 years
- Permanently residing within the greater Swartland Municipal area
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying OR intend on studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying OR intend on studying at an approved tertiary institute
- Achieved a minimum result of 70% for Accounting in Matric
- Achieved a minimum result of 70% for Mathematics in Matric
- NOT currently in receipt of any other bursary awards
- *Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged groups, as well as disabled students
How to Apply
Download and complete the Swartland Municipality Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Grade 11 final results AND Matric June results (if currently in Matric) (certified copy of)
- Matric certificate (if completed Matric) (certified copy of)
- Latest academic results/ record (if at tertiary level) (certified copy of)
- Proof of permanent residential address (certified copy of)
- Proof of household income (latest payslips certified copies/ sworn affidavits)
- Surety’s ID document (certified copy of)
- Proof of registration fees
Applications must be submitted via post or hand delivered to:
Human Resource Section
Private Bag X52
(Please note that emailed or faxed applications will NOT be accepted).
31 October 2020
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Swartland Municipality directly:
Contact Person: Gaynor April
Tel: 022 487 9400