We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for MANCOSA Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf, mancosa bursaries 2021, mancosa application for admission 2021, mancosa application form 2021, mancosa application 20201, mancosa registration 2021, mancosa registration 2021 closing date, mancosa application form 2021, mancosa 2020 and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021.
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “MANCOSA Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
MANCOSA Bursary 2021/2022
The Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA) was founded as a post-apartheid empowerment institution in the year 1995, when they began providing accessible and affordable management education, mainly to students who were previously excluded from postgraduate education.
The private higher education institution is completely black owned, particularly by previously disadvantaged individuals.
Fields Covered & Coverage Value
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Marketing Management (BComm)
- Human Resources Management (BComm)
- Information and Technology Management (BComm)
- Supply Chain Management (BComm)
- Financial Management (BComm)
- Retail Management (BComm)
- Entrepreneurship (BComm)
- Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Management (Higher Certificate)
- Information Technology (Higher Certificate)
- Public Management (Higher Certificate)
- Accounting (Higher Certificate)
- Supply Chain Management (Higher Certificate)
- Human Resource Management (Higher Certificate)
- Marketing (Higher Certificate)
- Project Management (Higher Certificate)
- Tax Administration (Higher Certificate)
- Public Sector Procurement (Higher Certificate)
- Local Government and Development Management (Higher Certificate)
- Management Studies (Advanced Certificate)
- Financial Planning (Advanced Certificate)
- Project Management (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Business Management (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Educational Management (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Family Business Management (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Human Resource Management (BComm Hons)
- Marketing Management (BComm Hons)
- Supply Chain Management (BComm Hons)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Honours (BBA Hons)
- Bachelor of Public Administration Honours (BPA Hons)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education in Further Education and Training Teaching
The bursary will cover all tuition fees, but will exclude the cost of registration fees and textbook fees – students will be required to cover these expenses in their own capacity.
Shortlisted candidates will then be contacted by – if you have not received any feedback within 2 weeks of the application deadline, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Eligibility & Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Have registered and been accepted to study in one of the aforementioned fields of study at MANCOSA (via distance-learning)
- First time student
- MANCOSA registration fees have been paid where applicable
- If applying to a tertiary institute for the first time: must have achieved a level 4 for English AND Mathematics
- If applying to a tertiary institute for the first time: must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in Matric if applying to a Higher Certificate Programme
- If applying for a Degree Programme bursary: must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in previous qualification
- If applying for a Honours or Postgraduate Programme bursary: must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% in previous qualification
- If applying for a Master’s Programme bursary: must have achieved a minimum overall average of 75% in previous qualification
How to Apply
Download and complete the MANCOSA Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Any qualification certificates (certified copies)
- Full detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter (one page: explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary)
- Latest payslip, less than 2 months old (certified copy)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “MANCOSA Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact MANCOSA directly:
Contact Person: Sumayah Noorgat
Tel: 031 300 7200
Email: [email protected]