We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Gauteng Department of Roads & Transport Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf, gauteng bursaries, bursaries for 2021, barloworld logistics bursaries, teta bursaries, department of human settlements bursaries, bursaries for government employees, department of human settlements bursaries 2021, department of correctional services bursary 2021 and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Gauteng Department of Roads & Transport Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Gauteng Department of Roads & Transport Bursary
The Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport are responsible for providing their residents with suitable transport systems and road infrastructure, that are safe and accessible for all.
Fields Covered & Coverage Value
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Accounting/ Auditing (BCom)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Civil Engineering (BEng/ BSc/ BTech)
- Environmental Studies (BSc)
- Geography (BSc)
- Information Systems (BSc)
- Land Surveying (BTech)
- Real Estate (BCom)
- Town and Regional Planning (BSc)
- Transport Economics (BCom)
The bursary only covers the following expenses: registration, tuition, examination fees, meals, accommodation and prescribed material.
Eligibility and Requirements
Please make sure that you meet the following requirements before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Accepted and registered to study in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- Study full-time at a University or University of Technology within the Gauteng Province,
How to Apply
Application forms can be collected from:
The Department of Roads and Transport
41 Simmonds Street (Cnr. Pritchard & Simmonds Street) Sage Life Building
Ground Floor Reception
Alternatively, you can download an application form from: www.roadsandtransport.gpg.gov.za
The following items should accompany your completed application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate/ latest academic results/ qualifications (certified copy),
- Proof of acceptance (or provisional acceptance) to study at a recognised tertiary institution,
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips/ affidavit if unemployed/ death certificate if deceased).
Complete application forms and supporting documents must be hand delivered to the same address where the application form was collected (The Department of Roads and Transport, as above).
30 October annually