Tourvest Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Tourvest Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf, municipality bursaries 2020, tourism bursaries 2020, tourism bursaries for 2020, wrc bursaries, seda bursary, sa bursaries, micros bursary, nampak bursary, toyota bursary and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021.
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Tourvest Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Tourvest Bursary 2020/2021
The Tourvest group was founded in 1997 when various long-established tourism companies incorporated to create Southern Africa’s top tourism group. Today, the JSE listed group operate various businesses, including a foreign exchange bureaux, souvenir shops, travel management companies, restaurants, lodges and hotels.
The South African based group operates across Africa, as well as in the United Kingdom, the Caribbean, Spain and India. With over 5000 employees, the group also has clients, associates and principals across the globe.
Tourvest are awarding bursaries to dependants of a Tourvest employees who are studying towards a National Diploma/ Degree qualification, within fields of study that are beneficial to Tourvest, including:
- Information Technology (IT)
- Computer Science
- Human Resources
Coverage Value and Service Contract
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, examination fees, accommodation in tertiary hostel or stipend for private residence, meals, and an allowance of R10 000 per annum for other living expenses and study materials.
Once students have completed their studies, they will be required to take up employment with Tourvest for the equal duration of their bursary award.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Dependants of a Tourvest employee (this includes children, adopted children, siblings or anyone living with a Tourvest employee who is emotionally and financially dependent on the Tourvest employee)
- Residing in one of the following countries where Tourvest operates: South Africa/ Botswana/ Namibia/ Zimbabwe/ Tanzania/ Kenya/ Zambia/ Uganda
- Tourvest employee must earn a maximum of R50 000/ month CTC (or the equivalent if residing outside of South Africa)
- Excellent academic record
- Achieved a minimum overall average of: 65% for Matric OR 60% at tertiary level
- Studying or intend on studying within on of the aforementioned fields of study
- Study at a public tertiary institution in their resident country
- NOT currently receiving funding from any other bursary schemes
- Intend on following a career within the Hospitality/ Tourism industry
How to Apply
Download and complete the Tourvest Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document/ passport (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently at tertiary level
- Latest academic results, if not currently studying
- Proof of provisional admission/ acceptance (on tertiary institution letterhead)
- Tourvest employee’s payslip
- Motivational letter explaining how your chosen field of study will benefit Tourvest
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “Tourvest Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact StudyTrust directly:
Contact Person: Dr HM Hofmeyr (National Director)
Email: [email protected]
Physical Address: 10B Clamart Road, Richmond, Johannesburg, 2092
Postal Address: Private Bag X16, Braamfontein 2017
Please note: application outcomes will be communicated by 31 December 202020 at the latest. Only enquire as to the outcome of your application after 15 January 2020.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Tourvest Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf”.
Thanks For Reading
Health Science Bursaries 2020/2021 & How to Get Successful Winning One