- 1 Limpopo Department of Public Works, Roads & Infrastructure Bursary 2021/2022
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Limpopo Department of Public Works, Roads & Infrastructure Bursary 2021/2022, department of public works limpopo internships, department of public works bursary 2021, public works bursaries 2021, limpopo bursaries 2021, department of health limpopo bursary/scholarship, department of public works limpopo vacancies 2021, department of roads and transport limpopo vacancies, department of public works bursary 2021 and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Limpopo Department of Public Works, Roads & Infrastructure Bursary 2021/2022”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Limpopo Department of Public Works, Roads & Infrastructure Bursary
Limpopo province is the northernmost province in South Africa, named after the Limpopo River that flows on the border. Originally called Northern Transvaal, but changed to the Limpopo province in 2003. Out of all the South African provinces, Limpopo has the highest level of poverty, with 78.9% of the population below the national poverty line.
Limpopo is made up of 5 municipal districts and 25 subdivisions of local municipalities.
Fields Covered & Coverage Value
The Provincial Government of Limpopo province is offering bursary awards to applicants who they believe will be the future of the country.
This bursary programme is to encourage financially disadvantaged students to realise their academic potential and ultimately enter the Engineering and other technical fields – the sectors in which skill shortage is becoming a reality in the country.
The bursary will be awarded to students in the following fields of study:
- Architectural Science (Degree)
- Building Engineering (Degree)
- Quantity Surveying (Degree)
- Civil Engineering (Degree)
- Electrical Engineering (Degree)
- Mechanical Engineering (Degree)
- Financial Management (Degree or National Diploma)
- Landscaping (Degree or National Diploma)
- Property and Facility Management (Degree or National Diploma)
- Asset Management (Degree or National Diploma)
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, accommodation and meals.
Bursary recipients will be required to work back the bursary on completion of studies – the work period will be equal to that of the bursary awarded.
Eligibility & Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Reside in the Limpopo province
- Current teriary students: studying in one of the above fields, at an established South African tertiary institution (within the Limpopo province)
- Current Matric students: intending on studying one of the above fields, accepted at a tertiary institution
- Must have passed Grade 12/ Matric Mathematics and Science or NTC 3
- If not currently studying, have been accepted to study at a University or Technikon
How to Apply
Download and complete the Limpopo Provincial Government Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Motivational letter (about yourself and why you should be awarded the bursary)
- Recent examination results (certified copy)
- Provisional admission letter from your selected tertiary institution
- Proof of household income: parents/guardian’s payslips (certified copy)
- Affidavit from Commissioner of Oaths confirming household income
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
The Senior Manager
HRD & PMS
Department of Public Works
Private Bag X 9490
43 Church Street
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Limpopo Provincial Government directly:
Contact People: Ms Linda Kaseke / Ms Ester Sehlapelo
Tel: 015 284 7107 / 015 284 7156 / 015 284 7422
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Limpopo Department of Public Works, Roads & Infrastructure Bursary 2021/2022”.
Thanks For Reading