Pretune SIM Card Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Pretune SIM Card Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf, total bursary, sioc bursary, study trust bursary application form 2021 pdf, bursaries with monthly allowance, medicine bursaries 2021 application forms pdf, bank bursaries, sioc community development trust bursary, bcur bursaries and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2021/2022
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Pretune SIM Card Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Pretune SIM Card Bursary 2021/2022
Pretune Technologies is software development company, specialising in various e-commerce platforms, as well as software solutions in telecommunications and construction. The company provides solutions with cutting edge efficiency within the telecommunication sector and solutions for cost measurement and financial accountability within the construction sector.
Pretune Technologies also distribute SIM cards for Cell C within South Africa and a portion of the income from airtime revenue is allocated to providing financial assistance to tertiary students.
Fields Covered & Coverage Value
Bursaries will be awarded within the following (undergraduate) fields of study:
- Business Economics
- Business Science
- Commercial Law
- Computer Science
- Health Sciences
- Information Science
- Information Technology
(Please Note: this bursary does not cover those studying at FET Colleges or Technikons)
Eligibility & Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- High academic results
- Proven financial need
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Achieved a minimum of 50% for all subjects in Matric
- Achieved a minimum of 60% for Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy) in Matric
- Achieved a minimum of 60% for English in Matric
- Studying (or intend on studying) full-time in one of the aforementioned fields of study at a University in South Africa
- *Preference will be given to prospective students using a Cell C SIM card issued by Pretune Technologies
How to Apply
Downloaded and complete the Pretune Technologies Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 results (certified copy)
- Matric results, if you have completed Matric (certified copy)
- Tertiary students this years June results/ progress report (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income if employed – latest payslip/ tax return statement/ letter from employer/ sworn statement (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income if self-employed – latest financial statements (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income if unemployed – sworn affidavits (certified copy)
- Sworn statement from one parent if parents are separated
- Divorce certificate if parents are divorced
- Death certificates if one or both parents are deceased
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: [email protected]
2) Fax: 011 074 7438
PO Box 218
28 February annually.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Pretune Technologies directly:
Pretune Foundation (the bursary administrator for Pretune Technologies’)
Tel: 011 074 7438
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Pretune SIM Card Bursary 2021/2022 Online Application form pdf”.
Thanks For Reading