Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf, municipality bursary forms, eastern cape bursaries, eastern cape doh bursaries, general bursaries, bachelor of arts bursaries, www joburg org za bursary, ithuba bursaries, metropolitan bursary and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021.
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Cape Agulhas Municipality Bursary
The Cape Agulhas Municipality is Africa’s southernmost municipality, situated in the Overberg District and surrounded by the Indian and Atlantic oceans which meet at L’Agulhas.
The Municipal Area covers the towns of Napier, Bredasdorp, Suiderstrand, L’Agulhas, Struisbaai, Arniston, Elim, Klipdale and Protem, covering an area of over 2,400 km2. The Municipality’s administrative is based in Bredasdorp.
Fields Covered and Coverage Value
The Cape Agulhas Municipality will be awarding bursaries to students within the following fields of study:
- Business Studies
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Information and Communication Technology
- Legal Studies
- Public Administration
- Political Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Water & Sanitation Engineering
- Electricity/ Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Management
- Marine Biology
- Town and Regional Planning
- Community Development
- Community Safety
- Arts and Culture
- Sport and Recreation
Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Reside within the Cape Agulhas Municipal area
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Studying or intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Household income (parents/ guardians) of no more than R20 000 00 per month
How to Apply
Students who meet the minimum eligibility requirements and would like to apply, must do so by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic progress report, if currently at tertiary level progress report (certified copy)
- Tertiary registration certificate stating course/ subjects for the upcoming year of study (certified copy)
- Motivational letter
- Parents/ guardians proof of total income (certified copy)
- Proof of residence (municipal account/ other relevant document)
Applications must be submitted to the following address (in the tender box), and must be marked “Bursary application”:
1 Dirkie Uys Street
Copies of the bursary policy can be obtained at municipal offices and libraries within the Cape Agulhas area.
December 2020 (at 12:00).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact The Cape Agulhas Municipality directly:
Contact Person: Mrs Zoe Feni-Bandla
Tel: 028 425 5500