Lawrence Memorial/ Regis College Nursing Program Application 2023/2024
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Lawrence Memorial/ Regis College Nursing Program Application 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to Study in nursing institutions as well as regis college nursing application deadline, lawrence memorial nursing program curriculum, lawrence memorial/regis college nursing program reviews, lawrence memorial hospital school of nursing, lawrence memorial/regis college tuition, lawrence memorial/regis college transcript request, lawrence memorial regis college financial aid, regis college associate nursing
It is a known fact that the number of nursing applicants yearly is on the rise.
Nursing is one of the most loved courses in the world and Nurses are the most caring of health care professionals.
Therefore, getting a Job as a nurse is no small feat as you would have already go through a lot of Exams and evidently performed well to be entertained or afforded the chance.
Nonetheless, going to a reputable institution of learning will relieve you of so many stress and that’s why we are talking about this institution
- Professionalism is stressed in the management of safe, compassionate, culturally competent, as well as patient and family-focused care at Lawrence Memorial/Regis College.
- After completing our programs, LM/RC graduates have a high rate of success. Our nursing licensure exam and our radiography registry exam both have high pass rates. Within 6-12 months of graduation, our graduates are working in nursing or radiography. Furthermore, the College Score Card classified our graduates as earning greater salaries than their contemporaries after graduation!
- At LM/RC, it’s the people who make the difference. The LM/RC people are the LM/RC leaders, faculty, staff, students, and alumni. Graduates tell us that the school’s reputation as a high-quality nursing and radiography school is the reason they come, but the dedicated leaders, teachers, and staff are the reason they succeed. Friendships are formed here that last a lifetime. Our present faculty comprises more than 40% of our graduates who have returned to teach the next generation of nurses.
Lawrence Memorial/ Regis College Nursing Program
- Nursing and radiography students at the Lawrence Memorial/Regis College Nursing and Radiography Programs benefit from a unique combination of classroom and clinical experience, competent professors, and contemporary curricula.
- Both programs have a long history of providing students with the professional information and skills they need to succeed in the ever-changing healthcare field. Graduates of these associate degree programs are eligible to sit for the national exam to become registered nurses or radiographers.
- Past graduates’ remarkable achievement on these exams attests to the quality of our education and the high level of our pupils.
- Applicants are chosen based on proof of academic achievement, job and life experience, strong motivation, and the ability to finish the program successfully. According to defined admission requirements, each candidate is assessed individually based on their overall qualities. The admissions procedure does not take financial necessity into account.
- Lawrence Memorial/Regis College accepts students who are academically qualified regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
- The admission requirements are in place to ensure that chosen applicants have a good chance of succeeding in the program. The qualifications and past academic performance of applicants are compared to the admission requirements, and the applicants with the best match are chosen.
- Algebra, biology, chemistry, and TEAS are all required for nursing. Algebra, two laboratory sciences, and college-level Anatomy & Physiology 1 are required for radiography.
- A cumulative average of B (85%) in a college prepared course of study is desired for high school graduates.
- For those who received a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) certificate: a minimum score of 450 on math and science components is necessary if the GED was obtained prior to 2002; a minimum score of 45 in each of the five test categories is required if the GED was obtained after 2002.
- Homeschooled students must provide a letter from their local district’s superintendent.
How to apply
- Access the application forms here
- Continue as instructed
- Complete the forms and submit it
170 Governors Avenue
Medford MA 02155
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Lawrence Memorial/ Regis College Nursing Program Application 2023/2024.
Thanks For Reading
Nursing Colleges In the United States Of America (USA) for 2023/2024
Denver College of Nursing and Tuition fees
Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing
Nightingale College & Tuition fees
Lakeview College of Nursing & Tuition fees
Saint Anthony College of Nursing & Tuition Fees
North-West College – Pomona & Tuition Fees
Galen College of Nursing & Tuition Fees
Chamberlain University College of Nursing
Standard Healthcare Services,College of Nursing
Sentara College of Health Sciences
Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College
Eagle Gate College Murray Campus
Galen College of Nursing-Louisville, KY
Academy For Nursing And Health Occupations
Research College of Nursing & Tuition Fees
MGH Institute of Health Professions
Chamberlain University College of Nursing-Vienna, VA
Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing
Maine College of Health Professions
Chamberlain University College of Nursing-Atlanta, GA
Carolinas College of Health Sciences
Chamberlain University College of Nursing-roy, MI
Chamberlain University College of Nursing-Jacksonville, FL
College of Nursing and Allied Health
Chamberlain University College of Nursing-Addison, IL
Cabarrus College of Health Sciences & Tuition Fees
Chamberlain University College of Nursing-Indianapolis, IN
Lawrence Memorial/ Regis College Nursing Program & Tuition Fees
Saint Michael College of Allied Health
Good Samaritan College-Nursing & Tuition Fees
Phillips School of Nursing at Mount Sinai Beth Israel & Tuition Fees
Samaritan Hospital School of Nursing
Labouré College of Healthcare & Tuition Fees
Fully Funded Nursing Scholarships in United States for 2023/2024
A.T. Anderson Memorial Scholarship
Addiction Awareness Scholarship
Advantage Medical Staffing Scholarship
Alumni Association Scholarship Fund of the Former Albert Einstein Medical Center Nursing School of Philadelphia
American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. Scholarship
American Addiction Center’s (AAC) Behavioral Health Academic Scholarship Program
American Association of Colleges of Nursing
American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
American Association of Occupational Health Nurses Professional Development Scholarships
American Association of Post-Acute Care Nursing (AAPACN)
American Indian Nurse Scholarship Award Program
ANNA-American Nephrology Nurses Association Career Mobility Scholarships
APIASF/Southern California Edison Scholarship
ARC of Washington Trust Fund Research Awards
Arizona Public Service Navajo Scholars Program
Ark Behavioral Health Scholarship
Army Nurse Corps Association (ANCA) Education Fund
Asian American/Pacific Islander Nurses Association (AAPINA) Scholarship
Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN) Foundation Nursing Student Degree Scholarship
Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (ARN) BSN Scholarship
Barbara Forfar Nursing Scholarship
Barbara Rhomberg Nursing Scholarship
Bethesda Lutheran Communities Lutheran Student Scholastic & Service Scholarship
Caroline E. Holt Nursing Scholarship
Charlotte McGuire Scholarships
Church of the Brethren Nursing Scholarships
Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program
Delaware Nursing Incentive Program
Drug-Rehabs.org Healthcare Scholarship
ExceptionalNurse.com College Scholarships
Fine-Tune Your Mind Scholarship Program
FNSNA Annual Scholarship Program
Fontana Transport Inc Scholars Program
Franklin D. Boyce Annual Health Scholarship
Genesis Healthcare Foundation Scholarship
George B. Boland Nurses Training Scholarship
Golden State Nursing Foundation Scholarship
Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program – Maryland
Guidance Tech Leaders Scholarship
Hal and Jo Cohen Graduate Nursing Faculty Scholarship
Health Careers Scholarship Program
Health Resources and Services Administration’s Native Hawaiian Health Scholarship Program
Healthcare Leaders Scholarship
Illinois AMVETS Sad Sacks Nursing Scholarships
Indian Health Service Scholarships
Intely Care Healthcare Heroes Scholarship
Irene and Daisy MacGregor Memorial Scholarship
James M. & Erma T. Freemont Scholarship Program
Josef Princ Memorial Scholarship
Judith C. Kelleher Memorial Scholarship
Kentucky Nursing Incentive Scholarship Fund
Landau’s Make Lives Better Scholarship
Law Offices of Joseph J. Bogdan, LLC Healthcare Professional Scholarship
Lee Essie and Charlie McMillan, Jr. Medical Scholarship
Madeline Pickett Cogswell Nursing Scholarship
Marsha’s Angels Scholarship Fund
Meland Foundation Nursing Scholarships
Mildred Nutting Nursing Scholarship
National Association for Hispanic Nurses (NAHN) Nursing Scholarships
National Association of Directors of Nursing Administration in Long Term Care – Stephanie Carroll Memorial Scholarship
National CPR Association Scholarship
National Eagle Scout Association STEM Scholarship
Native Hawaiian Health Scholarship Program
Naugatuck Valley Medical Scholarship Fund
Nellie Martin Carman Scholarship Fund
Nightingale Awards of Pennsylvania
Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship
Nursing Economic$ Foundation Scholarships
Parthenon WOC Student Scholarships
Perinatal Graduate Nursing Scholarships
Philippine Nurses Association of San Diego County Scholarship
Pure Path Healthy Living Scholarship
Leave a Reply