We are aware at mytopschools.com that Academy For Nursing And Health Occupations Application 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to Study in nursing institutions as well as academy for nursing and health occupations entrance exam, academy for nursing and health occupations reviews, academy for nursing and health occupations transcript request, the academy of nursing, american academy of nursing, nursing school near me, practical nursing school near me, nursing school west palm beach
- The Nurse Assistant Training School, Inc. d/b/a Academy for Nursing and Health Occupations was founded in 1978 and incorporated with the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations in West Palm Beach, Florida to provide education, career opportunities, and student development in response to a critical shortage of health care workers.
- It was founded to provide vocational, Associate Degree, and non-vocational programs to develop the health care workforce through educational programs and activities aimed at improving job skills and helping people find and keep jobs in the field.
- It was designed to open up new employment prospects for students who were prepared to work hard in order to enhance their quality of life.
- Today, ANHO proudly boasts a graduate population of over 10,000 men and women, with over 80% of them finding work in the healthcare field.
- ANHO became a recognized chapter of Alpha Beta Kappa National Honor Society in 2009, and the institution expanded its programs in 2011 to include General Education courses as well as Associate of Science degrees in Practical Nursing and Professional Nursing.
Academy For Nursing And Health Occupations Programs
- Associate of Science Degree in Nursing (Professional)
- LPN to ADN Bridge
- Practical Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- Rehab/Restorative Assistant
The nursing and health occupations programs of the Academy for Nursing and Health Occupations are meant to prepare students to work in the following environments if they so desire:
- Nursing Homes
- Home Health Agencies
- Clinics, Doctor’s Offices, Surgical Centers, Laboratories, Adult Living Facilities, Adult Day Care Centers, and Rehabilitation Centers are examples of outpatient areas.
- You must be at least 17 years old.
- Demonstrate that you’re interested in the training you’re getting.
- Proof of a high school diploma or a GED is required. If it is not from the United States, it must state that it is the equivalent of a high school diploma in the United States.
- Students who participate in special grant programs but do not have a high school diploma may be approved and given remediation sessions.
- Observance of the college’s “Drug-Free” policy.
- The ability to pass the Florida Board of Nursing criteria and Clinical requirements for Criminal Background Checks is required for employment in health occupations. Potential students with such problems will be helped with exemption procedures if applicable, and if not applicable, will be strongly advised not to register for health care programs due to Florida Statute 456.0635 described below.
How to apply
- Access the application forms via this link
- Complete the forms as instructed and submit it
5154 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33417
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Academy For Nursing And Health Occupations Application 2023/2024”.
Thanks For Reading