- 1 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form 2023 – Registration Instructions and Guidelines
- 1.1 2023 JAMB QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS CBT PRACTICE APP
- 1.2 JAMB Form Registration Period and Cost:
- 1.3 2023 UTME Order of Choice of Institution
- 1.4 2023 JAMB UTME General Entry Requirements
- 1.5 How to Obtain 2023 JAMB Form & General Instructions
- 1.5.1 PROFILE REGISTRATION:
- 1.5.2 SELF HELP IN CASE OF MISTAKE/LOSS OF PROFILE CODE:
- 1.5.3 JAMB ePIN SELLING POINTS The ePIN outlets are:
- 1.5.4 DUTIES OF PARTICIPATING BANKS/OUTLETS:
- 1.5.5 SIX DIFFERENT MODES/METHODS OF PAYMENT/ PROCUREMENT OF ePIN FOR REGISTRATION (CHOOSE SUITABLE ONE):
- 1.5.6 OFFER OF FREE APPLICATION DOCUMENTS:
- 1.5.7 HOW TO RECOVER LOST ePIN AFTER PAYMENT:
- 1.5.8 REGISTRATION PROCESS AT CBT CENTRES:
- 1.5.9 GENERAL INFORMATION:
- 1.5.10 BIOMETRIC CHALLENGES:
- 1.6 How to Apply for 2023 JAMB Form in Foreign Countries
- 1.7 JAMB Form 2023 Date and Venue of th JAMB UTME
- 1.8 JAMB Mock Examination (Optional)
- 1.9 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form 2023/2024- Registration Instructions and Guidelines,jamb portal, how much is jamb form 2023 in nigeria, when is jamb form closing, is jamb form out, jamb form 2023 closing date, photos of jamb form, jamb 2023/2024 registration, jamb form pdf then you are not alone.
The sale of the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Form has commenced. Please note that registration can only be performed only by JAMB accredited centres and JAMB State-Ofﬁces. For your safety, don’t patronise any Cyber café or computer centres other than the ones published by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Before you proceed, Download JAMB CBT Practice Software from Here to get a high score in the forthcoming examination.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced that the 2023 UTME/DE registration will commence on February 12. This was made known in the JAMB’s weekly bulletin released by its Head of Media and Protocol, Dr. Fabian Benjamin on Monday.
- Android Phone – CLICK HERE to Download It from PlayStore
- If you are using a Laptop/Computer/PC – CLICK HERE to Download The PC/Laptop version
- If you have any question concerning the CBT App and How To Get it or activate it, call or Message on Whatsapp on 09121515246.
- Watch a 2 Minute Video explaining how the app works by clicking HERE
According to JAMB, the sales of the form will end 19th March 2023. Mock examination holds on 2nd April 2023. UTME holds from 20th to 30th April 2023
BOOKMARK THIS PAGE and always check back often. Mytopschools will continue to supply you with adequate information to help you have an easy registration.
Direct entry candidates should check (2022 JAMB Direct Entry Form Application Details) to obtain JAMB DE form and register.
Candidates are advised to check their eligibility for chosen programmes and institutions on ibass.jamb.gov.ng. It is important that candidates check the requirements before commencing the application process. The eligibility checker assists candidates with options of programmes (courses) based on their qualifications
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced that the 2022 UTME/DE registration will commence on February 12. This was made known in the JAMB’s weekly bulletin released by its Head of Media and Protocol, Dr. Fabian Benjamin on Monday.
According to JAMB, the sales of the form will end 19th March 2022. Mock examination holds on 2nd April 2022. UTME holds from 20th to 30th April 2022.
Check the table below for the cost of JAMB form:
|Compulsory Reading Text||500|
|Service Charge for Registration||700|
Foreign Centres: $20.
2023 UTME Order of Choice of Institution
On the 2023 registration platform, Candidates are to note that their 1st choice can be a College of Education, University, Innovative Enterprise Institutes, Polytechnics/Monotechnics, NDA (Nigerian Defence Academy) or Nigeria Police Academy.
2023 JAMB UTME General Entry Requirements
The general entry requirements for admission into the First Degree, National Diploma (ND), National Innovation Diploma (NID) and Nigeria Certiﬁcate in Education (NCE) programmes in Universities, other degree-awarding Institutions, Monotechnics, Polytechnics, Innovation Enterprise Institutions and Colleges of Education are ﬁve (5) O’Level Credit passes including Mathematics and English Language. Details are available in the eBrochure which would be given to each Candidate at the accredited CBT centres and JAMB State-Ofﬁces. The e-brochure is also available for download ibass.jamb.gov.ng and on Android Mobile App(JAMB IBASS) from the Google Play store.
DO NOT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD to any centre (or Cyber Café). Any centre that asks for more than your profile code, email address and registration number is a fraudster. Do not give any password.
How to Obtain 2023 JAMB Form & General Instructions
Candidates are advised to read the information below carefully to be able to obtain their JAMB UTME form:
- Registration Fee is Three Thousand Five Hundred (N3, 500) Naira Additional Five Hundred (N500) Naira only, is paid to obtain the reading text “The Life Changer” by Khadija Abubakar Jali for UTME and DE Candidates and $20 for Candidates from the eight foreign centres.
- A CD containing JAMB eSyllabus, eBrochure and other vital materials is also given free.
- Candidates should note that ePINS purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable.
- Candidates are advised to keep as private and confidential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, email addresses and ePINs. No centre is allowed to request or accept a candidate’s password.
- Candidates are not permitted to register more than once. In the event of any error during the registration process, such candidates are to seek correction from the Board and not to obtain a fresh application as doing so would attract sanction.
- Nobody, including parents/guardians or any proxy is allowed to transact any business on any candidate’s profile. The registration process and all activities on candidates’ profile are being monitored by the Board and defaulters shall be severly sanctioned. Any candidate who makes his password, profile code or other security codes available to another person (parents, friends, tutorial teachers, fraudsters etc) is liable for any alteration done by such person(s). DO NOT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYBODY INCLUDING JAMB OFFICIALS. These security codes are not to be demanded at any registration centre by any person for any purpose.
- Every candidate would require the use of a unique phone (mobile) number (SIM) for the process of registration. The unique phone number can be used by one candidate only (Note: This number (SIM) remains your unique identification for all your transactions with the board.
- Candidate will send his/her National Identification Number (NIN) by text (SMS) to 55019 from his/her personal GSM number e.g write the word “NIN” then space and add your 11 digit NIN Number and send to 55019 in this format (NIN 00123456789). There should be a space between the word “NIN” and your 11 digit NIN (Note that the number must not have been used by another person to register for UTME/DE in the past)
- A Profile Code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone(SIM) number
- The phone number used for the text message is automatically tied to the candidate’s 2021 application, Examination and Admission. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THE SIM NUMBER USED, IT IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE FOR SUBSEQUENT COMMUNICATION WITH THE BOARD BY OBTAINING UTME/DE APPLICATION DOCUMENTS, A CANDIDATE HAS ACCEPTED TO RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES FROM JAMB (55019) EVEN WHEN THE “DO NOT DISTURB” IS ACTIVATED
- Candidate presents the profile code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form- ePIN is then sent as text message to the candidates Phone number
- Candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration
- The application cannot be completed until the candidate’s biometric (all ten fingers) are captured and photograph taken physically (No submission of passport photograph). Successful capture of biometrics and photograph will authorize a candidate to print his/her e-registration slip. The finger print shall be required for any further transaction with JAMB on the candidates’ profile.
- Only candidates whose biometrics verification is successful on examination day will be permitted to sit the UTME. No parent or any proxy is allowed to make any transaction on the candidates’ profile.
- Candidates with biometric challenges can only register at JAMB headquarters Abuja
SELF HELP IN CASE OF MISTAKE/LOSS OF PROFILE CODE:
- To retrieve a lost Profile Code, send [RESEND] to 55019 as text message from the same mobile number
- Candidate can reset lost or forgotten Profile Password on their registered cell phone by sending [password] space [email address] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number
(FREE COMPLAINT) TICKETING:
For ALL complaints on JAMB processes, candidates can create a support ticket at (support.jamb.gov.ng) with his/her email address registered on the Board’s site. The candidate then provides his/her name, phone number and the nature of the issue, select a complaint area on a drop-down and then summarize the nature of the complaint. He/she may also attach supporting documents (if available) then send. Complaints from 3rd parties are merely noted. Letter writing is not encouraged. Rather all complaints should be channelled through the ticketing system for prompt attention and documentation.
For complaints relating to NIN (e.g a candidate sends a message to 55019 to create a profile but does not receive any response or receives wrong data, he/she can follow the same process on the ticketing and click on 2021 NIN related issues then select the related topic on the drop-down).
NOTE THAT YOUR PASSWORD SHOULD NOT BE RELEASED TO ANYONE. JAMB CAN ONLY HELP ON PROFILE-PASSWORD, NOT E-MAIL-BOX-PASSWORD. YOU CAN ALSO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB IBASS APP ON YOUR PHONE. DO NOT CHECK AT ANY CYBER CAFÉ THAT WOULD DEMAND YOUR PASSWORD WHICH IS THEN USED TO STEAL YOUR RECORDS. “TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED”
Candidates and the public are to note that nobody can help with admission or upgrade of scores; they would only deceive and defraud those who patronize fraudsters.
JAMB ePIN SELLING POINTS The ePIN outlets are:
The ePIN outlets are:
- NIPOST and eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, ECO, FCMB, FIDELITY, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, HERITAGE, JAIZ, KEYSTONE, Polaris, STERLING, TAJ, UNION, UBA and UNITY)
- Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Transact, Pocket Moni, TEASYPay, Packway Projects (Readycash) and Xpress payment solutions
- Participating Micro Finance Banks: Trust MFB, Zazzau MFB and UNICAL MFB
- Online Payment Platforms: Capricorn Digital limited, cloud interactive Associates, e-transact, Funds and electronic Transfer, Interswitch(Quickteller)Upperlink, Itex Integrated Services, System Specs (Remita) and Unified Payment Services (UPS)
- Cooperative Society: JAMB Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society
- Others: Digital Partners Network, payvantage, PayCom and Cottage Assets
- POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATMs of banks listed in (1) above and InterSwitch
- Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Beau, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg, and London
DUTIES OF PARTICIPATING BANKS/OUTLETS:
- Collect the Profile Code from the candidate’s phone
- Collect payment and vend ePIN by SMS to candidate’s phone (Not dictating or copying)
- Facilitate POS Payment, if necessary
- Issue Evidence of Payment
- Delivery of ePIN to candidates. (This should not be Handwritten)
SIX DIFFERENT MODES/METHODS OF PAYMENT/ PROCUREMENT OF ePIN FOR REGISTRATION (CHOOSE SUITABLE ONE):
- PAYMENT THROUGH BANKS INCLUDING MICRO FINANCE BANKS
- Present Proﬁle Code and pay by cash or card
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
- PAYMENT THROUGH POS – This is available at State Ofﬁces of JAMB + CBT Centres, other POS outlets and any CBT Centre that demands it
- Present Proﬁle Code and pay by card
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
- PAYMENT THROUGH MOBILE MONEY OPERATORS – This is available at CBT Centres and Other Outlets
- Present Proﬁle Code and pay by cash
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
- PAYMENT USING ATM – This is available on all ATM outlets of Participating Banks listed in C(I) (InterSwitch Channel)
- Select Bill Payment and then pick JAMB
- Enter Proﬁle Code and pay
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
- ONLINE PAYMENT ON JAMB PORTAL
- PAYMENT PROCEDURE AT FOREIGN CENTRES
OFFER OF FREE APPLICATION DOCUMENTS:
Any government, person or organization that wishes to distribute free application documents to prospective applicants is required to urgently procure the bulk e-pins from either JAMB or any approved sale outlets.
Candidates who want to enjoy any of this offer are advised to visit the sponsor’s designated banks or other e-PIN outlets (NOT ANY CBT centre) to collect the e-PIN after creating their profiles as illustrated above.
No refund would be made to any candidate if he/she had earlier purchased the application document before being offered free e-PIN. Such applicants should refrain from multiple registration.
HOW TO RECOVER LOST ePIN AFTER PAYMENT:
- If ePIN is not Received or Lost, send [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] to 55019 for UTME or DE respectively from the unique number
- The ePIN would then be retrieved and delivered on the candidate’s unique number
AFTER SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT AND OBTAINING ePIN, CANDIDATE SHOULD PROCEED TO ANY OF THE JAMB ACCREDITED CBT CENTRES TO COMPLETE HIS/HER REGISTRATION.
REGISTRATION PROCESS AT CBT CENTRES:
Registration is carried out only at the accredited Computer Based Test Centres (CBT) and Professional Registration Centres (PRC). Each candidate should visit any accredited CBT centre with his/her profile code and e-PIN
Candidates must PERSONALLY present his/her profile code and e-PIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration. Candidate’s photograph and biometrics (all ten fingerprint) would be captured at the CBT centre
Candidates are to:
- Pay NOT more than N700 as Service Charge to any of the accredited CBT Centres (Do not accept to leave your particulars for proxy registration. It will disqualify you)
- Provide choice of institutions and programmes (course of study)
- Provide qualification with grades and dates, if not awaiting result
- Upload relevant certificates, if not awaiting result (this is applicable for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- Provide O/L and or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting results should supply (upload) the results online on CAPS (JAMB) as soon as they are available on JAMB’s portal. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not uploaded his/her result on the portal of JAMB. No institution is allowed to take a new picture/photograph, biometrics or require any other upload of the result. All results are downloadable by institutions from the board’s website (and the download is tracked to avoid abuse)
- Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certificates for DE only
- Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for
- Mock examination (optional)
- Examination for UTME (actual examination)
- Review entries and confirm the correctness
- Print Registration Slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION to confirm valid fingerprint (UTME/DE). Note that authentication with your fingerprint removes blames of error from CBT centres. Candidates are to check before confirming their fingerprint.
- Collect, at no other cost, the reading text and CD
NOTE: There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real-time online registration. No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State-Offices. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identified and disqualified.
- All candidates must mandatorily register their proﬁles through text messages as illustrated above before proceeding to buy the ePIN
- The registration fee is non-refundable
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration fee. Any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions
- All CBT centres have been mandated to select any of the participating banks, MMOs, MFBs, etc. These ﬁnancial institutions are to be present at the CBT centres for the purpose of collecting all No CBT centre staff is allowed to conduct direct cash transaction with the candidates
- Candidates are advised to read and understand the guidelines on admission and instructions on how to complete the online registration before commencing the process of registration
- Multiple registrations are not Candidates who register more than once will be identiﬁed and disqualiﬁed
- Candidates should note that they must be present and take live photographs that will be embossed on their result slips and admission letters. No scanned/stapled passport photograph is allowed
- Candidates are to note that irrespective of their choice of programme of study, they will also be tested on a general text “The Life Changer” by Khadija Abubakar Jali for UTME Candidates and DE candidates are also expected to read the text.
- Candidates/Ofﬁcials would not be allowed to enter into the examination centre with a wristwatch, Phone, electronic device, or any pen/biro. Only the common pencil is allowed.
- Candidates are warned that JAMB does not require or authorise ANY cyber cafe services or establishment other than the accredited CBT centres for this exercise.
- Candidates who are blind are to indicate by typing BLIND and also picking the option of writing their examination through CBT mode or Read Examination Aloud. A candidate is either blind or sighted. It is important to be factual
- A special indicator for the deaf/mute has been created to differentiate them for special attention at the examination hall. Deaf candidates are therefore to conrm this appropriately during registration.
- Candidates with biometric challenges can only register at JAMB headquarters in Abuja.
- No other CBT centre is allowed to register such candidates
- They will also sit for their JAMB 2021 examination at JAMB headquarters in Abuja
- No candidate will be permitted to sit the examination if his/her biometrics is not verified.
- The Board will not permit or process any examination without biometric verification
- Candidates with a biometric abnormality can only register and take the examination at the JAMB Headquarters, Bwari Abuja. The Board will facilitate the travels of the candidates.
How to Apply for 2023 JAMB Form in Foreign Countries
- The JAMB Registration fee for candidates from the eight foreign countries is $20 or its equivalent in each of the eight countries.
- Candidates from the eight foreign countries are to download the Application from the Board’s website (www.jamb.gov.ng) complete and submit it with the fee at the eight designated centres as indicated on the website.
Foreign Candidates are to visit the following foreign missions;
- Nigerian Embassy in Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire
- Nigerian High Commission Accra, Ghana
- Nigerian Embassy/permanent mission, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Nigerian Consulate, Beau, Cameroun
- Nigerian Consulate, Cotonou, Benin Republic
- Nigerian Consulate Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Nigerian Consulate, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Nigerian High Commission, London, United Kingdom
Procedure for Registration at the eight foreign centres only is as follows:
Foreign candidates visit www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- create a profile
- Login to the profile
- On the menu on the left pane, click on 2023 Foreign UTME/DE registration
- Go through guided questions until the payment page
- Make payment using any of the authorized cards
- Complete the registration directly online
JAMB Form 2023 Date and Venue of th JAMB UTME
The 2021 CBT EXAMINATION will commence on Saturday, 5th June, 2023 and end on Saturday, 19th June, 2023.
The venue of the examination will be at any centre in the candidate’s chosen examination town(s)
JAMB DOES NOT POST ANY CANDIDATE TO ANY EXAMINATION TOWN (OR GROUP OF TOWNS) OTHER THAN THE ONE CHOSEN BY THE CANDIDATE AT THE POINT OF REGISTRATION. CANDIDATES ARE, HOWEVER, ADVISED TO REGISTER ON TIME BEFORE THE AVAILABLE SPACES IN THEIR TOWN OF CHOICE OR GROUP OF TOWNS ARE EXHAUSTED. DUE TO DISCOVERED CONSPIRACY AMONG SOME CBT CENTRES, NO EXAMINATION TOWN WITH FEW CENTRES IS ALLOWED. MANY TOWNS HAVE BEEN MERGED
JAMB Mock Examination (Optional)
The Board will also conduct a mock examination in all the accredited CBT centres to prepare and familiarise INTERESTED Candidates with the CBT environment. Interested candidates are advised to indicate their interest in the mock examination during registration provided they register on or before Saturday 24th April, 2023
The date for MOCK examination shall be from Thursday, 20th May 2023.
Non-JAMB CBT Centres are allowed to collect, through their bank accounts, a separate Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only, for mock exercise from only interested candidate(s) after notification of centre has been received by the candidate(s). The payment for mock examination by the candidate shall be made to the centre to which the candidate is assigned after the notification of assigned centres for the mock examination. No Association or body is permitted to run any mock examination on behalf of JAMB.
DO NOT PAY FOR MOCK UNTIL JAMB ASSIGNS YOU TO A CBT CENTRE. NO ONE SHOULD PATRONISE FRAUDSTERS. ONLY JAMB ACCREDITED CBT CENTRES CAN SERVE AS EXAMINATION CENTRES
Candidates that have obtained their JAMB form can share their experiences with others via the comments section below.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form 2023/2024 – Registration Instructions and Guidelines”.
Thanks For Visiting