We are aware at mytopschools.com that Kwara State Polytechnic KWARAPOLY Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023, kwarapoly post utme form 2024, when will kwara poly form close, kwarapoly portal, kwarapoly hnd screening form 2024, kwara poly screening portal, when is kwara poly post utme form closing, kwara poly admission form, is kwara poly form out however, you are not the only one
The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution’s various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 202/2025 academic session to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored the minimum JAMB score for Polytechnics in the 2024 UTME.
Kwara State Poly Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 120 in the 2022 UTME.
Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
How to Register for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through the Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/preadmission.php.
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- All candidates seeking for Admission into the Kwara state polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission
- All HND candidates must have provided the transcript of their Academic Records from their respective institutions before they can be eligible for Admission
- All ND Applicants who picked Kwara state polytechnic as second and third choice should apply for change of institution and make Kwara state polytechnic their first choice before registering for POST UTME and
- Registration closes
Candidates awaiting Ordinary Level Result should not apply.
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening exercise for further information, contact: 08030832789, 07035236096
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Kwara State Polytechnic KWARAPOLY Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025”.
Thanks For Reading