It is a known fact that the number of nursing applicants yearly is on the rise.
Nursing is one of the most loved courses in the world and Nurses are the most caring of health care professionals.
Therefore, getting a Job as a nurse is no small feat as you would have already go through a lot of Exams and evidently performed well to be entertained or afforded the chance.
Nonetheless, going to a reputable institution of learning will relieve you of so many stress and that’s why we are talking about this institution
- St. Rita’s School of Nursing opened its doors on January 17th, 2000, with a capacity of 20 students per year. Rev.Fr.Antony Elamthottam CMI, then Secretary for Social Worker, St. Joseph’s Province, Thiruvananthapuram, lit the lamp to start the first batch of lessons.
- The 17th batch’s capping ceremony will take place this year. Our class had only 20 students when we first started. Since then, the number of students has increased to 25. We now have three batches of 25 students each.
St Rita’s Hospital Nursing entry requirements
You must meet the following requirements to enter the NVC at NQF Level 2:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12,
- An NQF Level 1 qualification,
- An approved bridging program established specifically for the purpose of gaining entry to NQF Level 2, or an RPL assessment to meet the basic requirements for NQF Level 2 access.
Courses the school offers
|To Be Advised|
|To Be Advised|
|Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174||4 years|
How to apply
- Go to the official website of the school to access the application forms
- Registration Fee Payment Proof (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
a certified copy of your photo ID (ID document is required for South African nationals; your application will not be processed until you provide a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Exam Results: Final grades for grade 12 (if available). If you are currently in grade 12, your grade 11 scores are crucial to your application. As a result, maintain it in your possession.
- Keep in mind that you’ll need a unique email address when applying online or via mail.
- If you are unable to apply online, you may print and mail a physical application to the Admissions Office.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “St Rita’s Hospital Nursing requirements 2024/2025”.
Thanks For Reading