It is a known fact that the number of nursing applicants yearly is on the rise.
Nursing is one of the most loved courses in the world and Nurses are the most caring of health care professionals.
Therefore, getting a Job as a nurse is no small feat as you would have already go through a lot of Exams and evidently performed well to be entertained or afforded the chance.
Nonetheless, going to a reputable institution of learning will relieve you of so many stress and that’s why we are talking about this institution
- Andries Vosloo Hospital is a provincial government-funded hospital in Somerset East, Eastern Cape, South Africa, serving the Blue Crane Route Local Municipality.
- Surgical Services, Medical Services, Operating Theatre & CSSD Services, Pharmacy, Anti-Retroviral (ARV) treatment for HIV/AIDS, Post Trauma Counseling Services, X-Ray Services, Physiotherapy, NHLS Laboratory, Oral Health Care Provides, Physiotherapy, Laundry Services, Kitchen Services, and Mortuary are among the hospital departments.
Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing entry requirements
For admission to higher certificate or diploma programs, prospective students must achieve the statutory minimum requirements based on the National Senior Certificate (NSC) or equivalent school leaving certificate, as well as the candidate’s educational certificate.
- Levels/symbols attained in Grade 12 June/September examinations or evidence that study leave is being processed by the current employer will be used to determine provisional admission. Final Grade 12 scores, proof that the application has been given study leave by the employer, and that the applicant has not reached the pensionable age (55-60) applicable to all college programs will be used to make the final choice to study at this Nursing School.
- Your NSC subjects are assigned point values using the Admission Point System (APS).
Admission Point System for Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing School
|NSC LEVELS||NSC %||APS||APS %||SYMBOL|
- A copy of your academic credentials (eg Senior Certificate)
- A copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- RSA students: a copy of your ID document or a copy of your ID/passport (international students)
- A copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree (if appropriate) (if applicable)
- If the documents are not in English or Afrikaans, sworn translations are required.
Courses the school offers
|To Be Advised|
|To Be Advised|
|Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174||4 years|
How to apply
- Go to the Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing School admission Portal
- Check the link text for the one that has to do with applying
- Click o it to start the application
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Andries Vosloo Hospital Nursing requirements 2023/2024”.
Thanks For Reading