The Lagos State University, LASU General Admission Screening Exercise Committee has published some most frequently asked questions [FAQS] by candidates who wish to be admitted into the Lagos State University.
Below are the Frequently Asked Question based on the LASU-IDC General Online Admission Screening Exercise.
RECOMMENDED: LASU Fresh Students Screening / Clearance Guidelines
1. On my Admission Screening for Clearance Result, my age is appearing as 0 Years, why is
Answer: You may have incorrectly selected the current year (i.e. 2017) as your year of birth. To correct this error, kindly purchase a supplementary LASU Screening PIN, Login to the website and
carefully fill in the correct date of birth.
2. Why is My passport not appearing on My Admission Screening Profile?
Answer: You may be attempting to upload a picture with a wrong format and/or size. The acceptable file format is jpeg not more than 20kb.
3. Why is my Screening result opening as a blank page after downloading?
Answer: The problem could be from your browser. The website is best compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge Browsers.
4. My name is not correctly spelt on Admission Screening Profile, what is the problem?
Answer: It may be that you incorrectly filled or misspelt your name at the point of Registration. To
correct the error, send a mail to [email protected] and attach scanned copies of the
documents used to register showing your correct name spelling to back up your claim.
5. I was trying to proceed with my online screening when the page displayed: Internal server error, what is the problem?
Answer: Please check your internet connection and refresh your page.
6. My admission screening result is showing “DISQUALIFIED”, what do I do?
Answer: You may have been disqualified for one or more of the following reasons:
i. Incomplete O-Level Result(s)
ii. Age limit requirement not satisfied
iii. Falsification of JAMB result
iv. You have not chosen LASU.
v. Minimum of Five (5) Credits in relevant O-Level subject not satisfied.
vi. Minimum of Six (6) Credits in relevant O-Level subject not satisfied.
vii. Compulsory relevant alternative O-Level subjects’ requirement not satisfied.
viii. Compulsory relevant O-Level subjects’ requirement not satisfied.
ix. Elective relevant O-Level subjects’ requirement not satisfied.
7. I have changed my first choice Institution to LASU before/while the screening is ongoing but
I am unable to login with UTME Registration Number and Screening PIN, please what do I
Answer: Your record has forwarded to the Institution from JAMB. Kindly check back after 48hours.
8. Please while I was carrying out the online screening, I mistakenly filled in some incorrect
information, how do I correct it?
Answer: You will be required to purchase another Platform access PIN, then login and input the
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Lagos State University, Ojo LASU-IDC Fresh Students Admission Screening FAQ’s ”.
Thanks For Reading
RELATED POSTS TO LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY (LASU)