We are aware at mytopschools.com that Lagos State University, Ojo LASU ODLRI School Fees 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Authorities of the Lagos State University (LASU) Open and Distance Learning & Research Institute (ODLRI) has released the school fee charges for all undergraduate new and returning students (100 – 400 level) for the academic session.
I. Application Fees – 10,000
II. Acceptance Fees – 20,000
B: SCHOOL FEES:
NEW STUDENTS (100 LEVEL) – PAYMENT SCHEDULE
|1||First Installment Payment (40% of Total Fee)||39,600.00|
|2||Second Installment Payment (30% of Total Fee)||29,700.00|
|3||Third Installment Payment (30% of Total Fee)||29,700.00|
|4||Total Fee/Full Payment Option||99,000.00|
RETURNING STUDENTS (200 LEVEL) – PAYMENT SCHEDULE
|1||First Installment Payment (40% of Total Fee)||34,800.00|
|2||Second Installment Payment (30% of Total Fee)||26,100.00|
|3||Third Installment Payment (30% of Total Fee)||26,100.00|
|4||Total Fee/Full Payment Option||87,000.00|
- Fees can either be paid in installments or once (full payment)
- At least 40% payment must be made before you’re allowed access to the online Learning Portal
- All Payments are to be made strictly through our online payment platform
- Do NOT PAY any money into any ACCOUNT without going through our online payment platform
- Payments can be made through this link https://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/odlri-epayment-app/index.php RECOMMENDED: LASU Online Fees Payment Portal Guidelines.
- For 100 Level students, once you’ve completed your payment (First Installment/Full Payment), please proceed to complete your BIO – DATA Registration. Thereafter you can proceed to complete your COURSE Registration
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Lagos State University, Ojo LASU ODLRI School Fees”.
Thanks For Reading