We are aware at mytopschools.com that Lagos State University, Ojo LASU (ODLRI) Open & Distance Learning Form 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as related posts such as lasu distance learning fees, lasu odlri course registration, courses offered in lasu distance learning, lasu dli courses, laspotech distance learning, unilag distance learning courses, lasu application form, lasu dli school fees
pplications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree programmes under the LASU Open and Distance Learning & Research Institute of the Lagos State University for the Academic Session.
Prospective students who applied for regular admission through JAMB but were not successful in their applications due to the quota system adopted by JAMB are also advised to apply for the LASU ODLRI programme.
The Institute is uniquely run under Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment (Moodle) with special focus on research and it aims at producing world class graduates with 21st century skills who can contribute productively to modern socio-economic development of the society.
- B.Sc. in Business Administration
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (O’ Level) or its equivalent with credit passes in Five (5) subjects at not more than Two (2) sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, and any Three (3) relevant subjects from Commerce, Economics, Accounting, Government, Geography, Business Studies.
- The programme is suitable for qualified candidates who are 18 years and above.
- Mature Candidates 30years and above without Commerce/Economics but with Government can apply, but are to make up within 2years
- The programme is designed for a period of Four (4) years like the conventional programme, with normal academic and research work.
Mode of Teaching & Learning.
All academic activities are online with prompt and accurate delivery system.
ICT proficiency will be necessary at the point of entry, for ALL admitted candidates in the absence of which applicants will be required to obtain same before graduation.
Method of Application
- Step 1: Candidates are to go to www.odlri.lasu.edu.ng/
- Step 2: Candidates will generate an application form number, pay the requisite fee of Ten Thousand (N10,000) Naira Only and fill the application form online.
- Step 3: Kindly note that ALL LASU payments are done ONLINE;
- Step 4: Candidates will receive a mail containing the generated application form number including their admission status and a URL to accept Admission.
- Step 5: Upon accepting Admission, Candidates will be sent a provisional admission Letter and a link (URL) to Jamb website to make payment in order to obtain a JAMB number. (The latter will be for candidates without Jamb Registration number, who have not applied for regular admission through Jamb prior to admission)
- Step 6: Students are to check their names on the provisional admission list to be released online via the website in (Step 1).
- Step 7: Successful candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Twenty Thousand (N20,000.00) Naira only.
Candidates who have been offered admission and have paid the acceptance fee will also be subjected to a screening exercise.
Mode of Payment
Upon admission, successful candidates who cannot afford a one-time payment of the relevant fees can make payment in three instalments over the course of the academic session.
- Offer of admission into the programme is subject to available space(s) for qualified applicants;
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply;
- Certificates, and not statement of result slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2010;
- On-line print out slips will not be honoured at the point of registration;
- All completed application forms are to be filled and submitted online.
RECOMMENDED: LASU ODLRI School Fees Schedule.
All application forms are to be completed and submitted online, not later than two weeks from the date of publication.
Disclaimer: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/other account Or through other means aside from the one above, does that at his/ her own disadvantage.
For further enquiries, applicants may call any of these Help Lines 08154113386, 08106395786 or E-mail address: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Lagos State University, Ojo LASU (ODLRI) Open & Distance Learning Form ”.
Thanks For Reading