- 1 Lagos State University, Ojo LASU Change of Course Form 2022/2023
- 1.1 ELIGIBILITY FOR LASU CHANGE OF COURSE/SCREENING
- 1.2 METHOD OF APPLICATION
- 1.3 B. ONLINE SELF-SCREENING FORM FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- 1.4 C. ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- 1.5 RELATED POSTS TO LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY (LASU)
- 1.6 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
This is to inform all Lagos State Indigenes who participated in the Lagos State University, LASU online admission screening exercise and with the “NO ADMISSION OFFERED YET“ Status are advised to purchase the LASU Change of Course form.
This is in respect to the Admission Quota given to the Indigenes of Lagos State. Such candidates are required to fill in some vacancies in the following courses but strictly for candidates who made LASU as Institution of First Choice.
In furtherance to the Statutory law of Lagos State University, with respect to the Admission Quota given to the Indigenes of Lagos State, the University wishes to inform the general public that, in the ongoing 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise, there are some vacancies to be filled, by ONLY Indigenes of Lagos State, who chose LASU as Institution of First Choice, in Regular without COMPREHENSIVE Entrepreneurship Training Programme. The Tuition Fees for the programme is fifty-eight Thousand, forty-eight Naira, Fifty Kobo (N58,048.50) only, per session.
Applications are also invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise (Regular with COMPREHENSIVE Entrepreneurship Training Programme), for ALL candidates seeking admission. This ONLINE screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for admission into the B.Sc./B.A. WITH CERTIFICATES IN ENTERPRENUESHIP PROGRAMME of the Lagos State University. The Tuition Fees for this SPECIAL PROGRAMME is One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N150,000.00) only per session, on first come, first served basis.
A. Prospective Candidates who chose LASU as Institution of First Choice and have participated in the recently concluded online Admission Screening Exercise of Lagos State University OR Candidates of Lagos State Origin, who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University. Candidates WITH THE STATUS “NO ADMISSION OFFERED YET” would not be required to pay for the Change of Course.
B. Prospective Candidates who chose LASU as their Institution of First Choice and seek admission into the Regular with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training Programme.
PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THE SPACES AVAILABLE ARE QUITE LIMITED.
LIST OF ACCREDITED COURSES AVAILABLE FOR CHANGE OF COURSE BY LAGOS INDIGENES ON LASU WEBSITE
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2022/2023 Online Admission Change of Course Exercise on LASU Web Site. Therefore, candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which THEY POSSESS RELEVANT REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION i.e. Five O Level Requirements (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) and Four UTME Subject Combinations.
– Christian Studies
– History & International Studies
– Islamic Studies
– Peace Studies
– Portuguese / English
– Theatre Arts
– Arabic Education
– Biology Education
– Business Education
– Chemistry Education
– Christian Religious Studies Education
– Computer Science Education
– Early Childhood Education
– Economics Education
– Educational Management
– Educational Technology
– English Education
– French Education
– Geography Education
– Guidance & Counselling
– Health Education
– History Education
– Islamic Studies Education
– Mathematics Education
– Physical & Health Education
– Physics Education
– Political Science Education
– Yoruba Education
– Common/Civil Law
– Islamic Law
4. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
5. MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
– Banking & Finance
– Business Administration
– Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
– Local Government Development & Administration
– Management Technology
– Public Administration
6. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
– Mass Communication
– Computer Science
– Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
8. SOCIAL SCIENCES
– Geography & Planning
– Political Science
9. SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
– Chemical & Polymer Engineering
– Electronics & Computer Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
METHOD OF APPLICATION
STEP I: CHECK ADMISSION STATUS
Prospective Candidates MUST first check their admission status at: LASU Admission List
The Prospective candidate of Lagos State Origin, whose admission status is still showing “NO ADMISSION OFFERED YET” would be required to submit ONLY the following:
- Prospective Candidates will visit www.lasu.edu.ng
- Point to Student, then New Applicant
- Click on UTME/DE Screening (https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening)
- Use your UTME Registration Number AND SURNAME to login and select either “SCREEN FOR REGULAR” (for Lagos Indigenes ONLY) or “SCREEN FOR REGULAR WITH ENTREPRENEURSHIP”
- If you must make payment for screening PIN for the Regular without COMPREHENSIVE Entrepreneurship Training Programme, you will be automatically re-directed to screening.lasu.edu.ng/sn
- Kindly Enter your
- UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER,
- SURNAME, then Click on PROCEED
- On the new page, enter your
- GSM NUMBER,
- PARENT GSM NUMBER,
- EMAIL ADDREESS
- CLICK ON SUBMIT
- On the new page, click on
- Make Payment for LASU Post UTME Screening
- Select Regular student Or Regular student with Entrepreneurship TAB.
- Candidate’s Name and the Sum of N2,000 Will Be Displayed.
- Click on Make Payment to effect the Payment
- Once the payment is SUCCESSFUL, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng/sn and click on LOGIN to view your SCREENING PIN (PIN 1, PIN 2, PIN 3 etc., depending on the payment platform)
- Once you have the registration PIN, proceed to lidc.lasu.edu.ng
- Click on ADMISSION SCREENING
- Click on UTME CANDIDATE LOGIN
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER, and your SURNAME, then click on PROCEED. Then click “Start
- Admission Screening” button.
- At this time, your basic bio-data information will be displayed. Then, select either REGULAR STUDENT ADMISSION SCREENING OR REGULAR STUDENT WITH ENTREPRENURSHIP ADMISSION SCREENING from “Type of Screening”, then enter/purchase the LASU POST UTME SCREENING PIN to continue with the filling of the Self-Screening form.
- Once you have completed the application, print a copy of the Temporary Self-Screening Report. Please NOTE that all Screened Candidate must login into their Admission Screening Portal to Print their Final Self-Screening Report.
B. ONLINE SELF-SCREENING FORM FOR ALL CANDIDATES
STEP I (APPLICABLE TO LAGOS INDIGENES ONLY)
- After successful payment for LASU 2022/2023 Admission screening exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng/sn and Click LOGIN button to print your SCREENING PIN.
- Use your UTME Registration Number AND SURNAME to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening, enter your SCREENING PIN obtained in Step I to continue.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Save and proceed
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Select number of O’ level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Input required O’ Level details
- Save and proceed
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY 1 sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one other Science subject and any other subject.
- Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering require a Credit pass in Further Mathematics.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates must ENSURE they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the Admission Screening Exercise
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin MUST have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University, as their claim will be automatically validated before they can proceed with the Online Screening.
- Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
- CHECK THE “I CERTIFY” BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
- By ticking the “I Certify” button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
- Click the continue button
- After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING report.
C. ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
The Change of Course/Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2022 JAMB brochure available online at www.jamb.org.ng or http://www.jamb.gov.ng/brochure.aspx
Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the RELEVANT FIVE (5) O’ Level subject and FOUR (4) UTME Subject Combination requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening/Change of Course.
The Point grading system is as follows:
O\LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
- A1- 10
- A2 (B2)- 9
- A3 (B3)- 8
- C4- 7
- C5- 6
- C6- 5
TOTAL OBTAINABLE 50 %
Candidates should know that INDICATION OF INTEREST FOR A NEW COURSE OF STUDY (CHANGE OF COURSE) on LASU Website, would last for TWO DAYS i.e. from Thursday, 24th to Monday 28th December 2022 (12 midnight).
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to [email protected]
AMUNI, Mohammed Olayinka
Registrar and Secretary to Council
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Lagos State University, Ojo LASU Change of Course Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading