- 1 Lagos State University, Ojo LASU Diploma in Law Admission Form 2022/2023 [How to Apply]
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Lagos State University, Ojo LASU Diploma in Law Admission Form 2022/2023 [How to Apply] is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as related posts such as lasu diploma courses 2022/2023, lasu diploma school fees, lasu diploma form 2022, lasu diploma fees 2022, when is lasu diploma form closing, lasu diploma portal, is lasu diploma form out, lasu diploma 2022
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University (LASU) Diploma in Law programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The duration of the programme is two academic session (ie Two years).
- Aspiring candidates must have at least four (4) credit passes at SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent including English.
- Mature candidates of not less thirty five (35) year of age with at least a pass in English Language or Mathematics with ten (10) years working experience at managerial level may be considered.
Method of Application.
Application form for the programme is obtainable from the University’s website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of ten thousand naira (N10,000. 00) only.
- Open the Online Sandwich/Certificate/Part-Time Application Portal
- Click on the STEP 1 and Generate Your Application Number
- Note that you can generate your application number only once. Make sure you print out the application number genaration page in number (2) above.
- Click on the STEP 2 and Pay Your Application Fee at www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment/
- At the Payment portal on Number (4) above, Choose ‘Main Campus‘ for the campus drop-down and choose ‘Sandwich/Post-Graduate Application‘ for the Study Type dropdown fields respectively.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to generate your transaction ID.
- Pay your application fee with your generated Transaction ID on LASU Quickteller Payment Portal at https://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- Go back to the Online Sandwich/Certificate/Part-Time Application Portal
- Now go to STEP 3: Enter your ‘Application Number‘ and ‘Surname’ in the fields provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and then complete your application.
- Print out your application form.
- You can also re-print your application form as many times as you want.
Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account/or through other means aside from the one above, does that to his/her own disadvantage.
Closing Date of Application is Four (4) weeks from the date of this publication.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Lagos State University, Ojo LASU Diploma in Law Admission Form 2022/2023 [How to Apply]”.
Thanks For Reading