- 1 Lagos State University, Ojo LASU Special Admission Screening Form 2022/2023 [Stream 2]
- 1.1 IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE NEW SPECIAL PROGRAMME (STREAM 2)
- 1.2 ELIGIBILITY FOR SCREENING:
- 1.3 AVAILABLE COURSES
- 1.4 LIST OF ENTREPRENEURIAL CERTIFICATE COURSES OFFERED IN THE SPECIAL PROGRAMME
- 1.5 METHOD OF APPLICATION
- 1.6 ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION INTO THE SPECIAL PROGRAMME
- 1.7 ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION INTO THE SPECIAL PROGRAMME
- 1.8 CLOSING DATE
- 1.9 RELATED POSTS TO LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY (LASU)
- 1.10 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Lagos State University, Ojo LASU Special Admission Screening Form 2022/2023 [Stream 2] is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as related posts such as lasu screening form 2022, lasu screening portal 2022/2023, is lasu screening form out, www.lasu.edu.ng screening portal, lasu admission 2022/2023, when will lasu screening form be out, lasu admission 2022/23, requirements for lasu screening
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2022/2023 Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise, for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level).
The ONLINE Screening Exercise is mandatory requirement for admission into the Full Time Degree Programme (B. Sc./B.A.) WITH CERTIFICATE IN 79 ENTREPRENEURSHIP SPECIAL COURSES of the Lagos State University.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE NEW SPECIAL PROGRAMME (STREAM 2)
- It is a B.Sc. / B.A. Fulltime Programme with Certificates in 79 Entrepreneurial Certificate Courses
- Provisionally Admitted Candidates in Stream 1 that prefer the Entrepreneurial Certificate Courses and/or any of the B.Sc. / B.A. Courses available in Stream 2 may also apply provided they meet ALL the requirements
- NB: CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE THAT THEY CAN ONLY APPLY FOR EITHER OF STREAM A OR STREAM B ABOVE DURING THE ADMISSION SCREENING. CANDIDATES MUST NOT SCREEN FOR BOTH A AND B.
- Candidates eventually offered provisional admissions in Stream 1 & 2 would have to make a choice of their preferred Stream within a stipulated period and first come, first serve basis.
- Tuition fee is 150,000 Naira Per Annum / Session for this New Special Programme (Stream 2)
ELIGIBILITY FOR SCREENING:
i. Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition,
candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2022
ii. ALL Pre Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish
to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2022/2023 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise of the programme.
iii. Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 level who met the requirements in (i) and (ii) above
and already have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available in the
SPECIAL PROGRAMME for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Therefore, candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
– History & International Studies
|2.||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||– Accounting
– Business Administration
– Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
|3.||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION||– Mass Communication|
|4.||SCIENCE||– Computer Science|
|5.||SOCIAL SCIENCES||– Economics
– Political Science
In addition to the B. Sc. / B. A. Courses listed above, Certificates will be awarded to the following
Entrepreneurial Courses of choice:
1. Access Control Installation and Management
2. Animal Husbandry (Snail breeding, Grass Cutter breeding)
3. Awards, Packaging and Screen Printing
4. Bead making
5. Block making industry (Vibrated or engine molds/Hand molds
6. Build, Installation and Repair of Inverter/Solar Panel
7. Building Drawing
8. Building Applications in PHP
9. Cake Baking, Snacks, Sugar Craft (Free Hand Modelling)
10. CCTV Camera Installation and Management
11. Certificate in Aquatic food processing
12. Certificate in Aquatic Product Business
13. Certificate in Artisanal Fisheries Operation and Management
14. Certificate in Brood-stock development and Management
15. Certificate in Environmental management in fisheries and aquaculture
16. Certificate in Fish Farm Cluster and Terminal Management
17. Certificate in Fish farm clusters and fish
18. Certificate in Fish farming business
19. Certificate in Fish feed manufacturing
20. Certificate in Fish Fingerling Production, Marketing and Distribution
21. Certificate in Fish health management
22. Certificate in Fisheries and Aquaculture Value Chain
23. Certificate in Industrial Fisheries Operation And Management
24. Certificate in Local and International fish business
25. Certificate in Ornamental fish business
26. Certificate in Public, private Partnership in fisheries and Aquaculture(PPP)
27. Certificate in Shrimp and Prawn farming business
28. Certificate in Water quality analysis and management
29. Certification of Trade Apprentice
30. Coconut value chain
31. Computer & Laptop repairs & Maintenance, Networking Mobile Phone repairs and Maintenance
32. Concrete Mixer Handling
33. Courier and logistics Management
34. Crop Farming
35. Data Analysis AND Data Processing (Excel & SPSS)
36. Database Management Essentials
37. Data Recovery Specialist/Technician
38. Decoders and Internet Marketing
39. Digital Forensic Specialist/Technician
40. Digital Marketing
41. Distribution Channel & Logistics Management
42. Drama and Entertainment
44. Entrepreneurship Training In Beekeeping
45. Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security Specialist/Technician
46. Event Management & Hall Decoration
47. Event planning and Management
48. Fiber Optic Cable Installation and Management
49. Food processing and cake production
50. Garment Construction, Pattern Drafting, Bridal Designs and Evening Wears
51. Home Electronics (Domestic appliances) Repairs and management
52. Hotel Management
53. Import and Export Processing Entrepreneurship
54. Interlocking/paving stones for private and commercial premises
55. Laptop/ Desktop Handset Repairs
56. Leather works
57. Make-ups and cosmetics
58. Packaging and Marketing Entrepreneurship
59. Photograph/Image Editing
61. POP (Plaster of Paris) for buildings construction
62. Real Estate Entrepreneurship
63. Security Operations and Management
64. Server Technician (Installations and Management)
65. Soap, Detergent and Toiletries Production
66. Structured Cabling & Wireless Installation and Management
67. Tailoring and Fashion Design
68. Tourism Management
69. Training and Teaching of Bread Making
70. Training in Fibre-Reinforced Plastic Tanks Construction
71. Training In Paint Making (Emulsion/ Texture Coatings) And Allied Products
72. Training on Borehole Drilling and Water Treatment
73. Training on Solar Energy System, Design, Installation And Maintenance
74. Vegetable Production. Maize farming, Cassava farming)
75. Videography, Finishing School Generally
76. Water Treatment and Packaging
77. Website Development
78. Welding, Metal Works and Fabrication
79. Writing and Publishing
METHOD OF APPLICATION
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/ and click APPLY FOR SPECIAL PROGRAMMES button, you will be prompted to login with your UTME Registration Number and Surname.
2. On logging into the Portal, click on START STREAM 2 SCREENING button in the Menu to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira [N2,000] Screening Fee for the 2022 LASU Admission Screening Exercise of the SPECIAL PROGRAMME.
3. On the LASU E-payment portal, complete the textboxes as follow:
- Current Valid Email:
- Current Valid Phone No: (Your Personal Email Address)
- (Your Personal GSM Number)
Then, click on SUBMIT (This will display your full name and amount due to payment)
Then enter your Banks’ ATM Card Number that is activated for Online payment, with the other necessary details (Expiry date, CVV), you will be prompted to supply the OTP as well, then click the MAKE PAYMENT button.
If payment is successful, a success pop-up will be displayed, and you will be automatically re-directed to a page that displays your payment Reference number and the Screening PIN. Then click on the “USE PIN FOR STREAM2 SCREENING” tab within the PIN page, to continue with the Screening, or click on “BACK TO SCREENING PORTAL” to
continue Screening later.
Please note that a copy of Transaction Receipt will be sent to the email address supplied on the LASU E-payment portal.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION INTO THE SPECIAL PROGRAMME
➢ After successful payment for LASU 2022/2023 Online Special Programme Admission screening exercise, return to https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/, login with your JAMB Registration Number AND Surname and CLICK CONTINUE STREAM2 SCREENING button to continue.
➢ Candidates who took part in the just concluded STREAM 1 UTME Screening exercise would be asked if they would want to use their previously inputted/uploaded Stream1 Biodata AND O’Level results for this STREAM2 Screening exercise.
➢ If NO, Candidates will be re-directed to fill their required data for the Screening afresh (move to STEP III) below
➢ If YES, Candidates will then be prompted to select a preferred course of study that fits their UTME and O’Level Subject combinations.
➢ Once Candidates select a course, a pop-up will be displayed for you to acknowledge the information supplied.
➢ Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
➢ Check the I CERTIFY BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
➢ By ticking the Certify button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
➢ Move to STEP V
➢ Carefully fill in your personal details as required
➢ Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
➢ Save and proceed
➢ Carefully enter your UTME details
➢ Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
➢ Save and proceed
➢ Select number of O’ level sitting(s)
➢ Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
➢ Save and proceed
➢ Input required O’ Level details
➢ Save and proceed
• Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings.
• Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
• Candidates must ENSURE they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the Admission Screening Exercise
• Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship
Verification Committee (IIVC) can only proceed after their IIVC codes must have been automatically verified on the screening portal.
Note that any examination taken after July 2022 is not ACCEPTABLE.
➢ Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
➢ CHECK THE I CERTIFY BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
➢ By ticking the Certify button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms
you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
➢ Click the continue button
➢ After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Portal
➢ Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER and SURNAME to login, then click “DOWNLOAD STREAM2 REPORT” to generate your STREAM2 SCREENING report.
ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION INTO THE SPECIAL PROGRAMME
• The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
• The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2022JAMB brochure available online at www.jamb.gov.ng or http://ibass.jamb.gov.ng/ebrochure.html
• Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening.
• The Point grading system is as follows:
|O\LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS|
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
LASU AGGREGATE = UTME + O LEVEL (50%) = 100%
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for Twenty-six  days, from Monday 13th December, to Friday, 7th January, 2022 (12:00 midnight).
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Lagos State University, Ojo LASU Special Admission Screening Form 2022/2023 [Stream 2]”.
Thanks For Reading