We are aware at mytopschools.com that Lagos State University, Ojo LASU Postgraduate Course Registration Guidelines 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
This is to inform all candidates offered admission into the Lagos State University (LASU) Postgraduate programmes that they can now proceed with their main/bio-data and course registration for the academic session.
NB: All LASU Fresh PG students must have accepted their admission offer, make payment of acceptance fee/medical screening fee, printed admission letter and also make at-least 70% of your school fees payment to be eligible for their online registration.
Following the abolishment of the use of Yellow Form for course registration, LASU DICT has launched an enhanced registration portal for all PG students from the admission set.
The DICT noted that a seamless registration portal for PGS will further simplify the Result Processing System noting that many PG lecturers have recently been requesting that the ICT provide a seamless system for result processing. The DICT thanked PG Coordinators for providing the needed courses.
A. NEW STUDENTS
1. Proceed to https://www.lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default.php to make payment of tuition fees as specified on their admission letters (minimum of 70%)
2. Log in at http://studentservices.lasu.edu.ng/pgstudents/newstudents/, using your unique identifiers, which are the PG Application Numbers to carry out your main bio-data registration
B. RETURNING STUDENTS
1. Proceed to http://www.studentservices.lasu.edu.ng/pgstudents/returningstudents/ to begin your departmental course registration for the current session of your studies.
2. To add or remove courses (Course Operation) kindly proceed with the following link: http://studentservices.lasu.edu.ng/pgstudents/addanddelete/index_pg.php.
STEPS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE POSTGRADUATE STUDENT ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
All students are to follow the steps below to register
1. Visit the LASU website, https://www.lasu.edu.ng. Click “Student” on the top Navigation Menu. Then click on “Course Registration”, select “PG Course Reg”
2. On the Course Registration landing page, click on “Create Account” on the top Navigation Menu.
3. On the “Account Registration Page”, Students are required to fill in their details and to choose a secured account password. Then click the “Create Account” button.
4. Student will be redirect to the “Login page” on success of step 3
5. On the “Login Page”, select your programme (I.e Postgraduate Diploma, Masters, MPhil or PhD).
6. On the login form you’ll be required to fill in your Application Number/Matriculation Number and your Password. Then click the “Login” button.
7. On a successful login, as a first timer you’ll be requested to validate your gender and department .
8. Below are some operations students can perform by clicking the links on the left-side navigation menu of the dashboard.
I. For course registration, click on the “Course Registration” link.
On the course registration portal the minimum TNU and the maximum TNU you can register will be displayed. You will be required to select your level and also select the course(s) to be registered, then click the “Submit” button to save selected course(s).
II. For add and delete of course, click the “Add & Delete Course” Link
The add & delete portal displays registered courses for the current semester and session and a delete button to perform deletion on selected course. The portal also displays list of courses that can be added. Once done, click the “Submit” button to save and reflect your changes.
Note that the add & delete portal will not be accessible until declared open.
III. To download/print your course form, click on the “Print Course Form” link
Click on the semester/session to download that particular semester/session registered course form.
IV. To download your exam slip, click on the “Exam Slip” link
The exam slip page enables you to download the exam slip for the current semester and this is the only pass that allows students into the examination hall.
Note that the exam slip will not be available until declared available.
All students should note that they must be cleared at the PGS.
All further enquiries or complaints may be directed to the University helpdesk on the University’s official website.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Lagos State University, Ojo LASU Postgraduate Course Registration Guidelines ”.
Thanks For Reading
RELATED POSTS TO LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY (LASU)