We are aware at mytopschools.com that Lagos State University, Ojo LASU Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2023/2024 [Epe Campus] is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as lasu sandwich school fees 2023, lasu sandwich program 2023/2024, how much is lasu sandwich school fees, lasu sandwich school fees payment, lasu sandwich admission letter, lasu sandwich program 2022, lasu sandwich form 2023, lasu sandwich admission portal
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the under-listed Programmes in Lagos State University, Ojo, Sandwich Degree Programmes that are domiciled in Epe Campus for the academic session.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
B.SC (ED), B. A. (ED) AND B.ED: FOUR (4) AND FIVE (5) YEARS SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
i. B. Sc. Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Physical and Health Education, Health Education, Educational Technology, Computer Science Education.
ii. B. Sc. Education: Economics, Political Science, Geography, Business Education, Accounting Education, Educational Management.
iii. B.A Education: History, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French, English, Yoruba, Arabic.
iv. B. Ed: Social Studies, Early Childhood and Primary Education, Guidance and Counselling.
GENERAL BASIC REQUIREMENTS
i. Five (5) ‘O’ Level Credits or TCII Merit Passes at not more than two (2) sittings with (2) of the subjects at ‘A’ Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas.
ii. A University/Polytechnic 2-year Diploma Certificate in the relevant areas obtained at not less than Merit level.
iii. Advanced Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports.
SPECIFIC SUBJECT AREA REQUIREMENTS
i. English Major: Credit Passes in Literature in English and English Language at ‘O’ Level or its equivalent.
ii. Economics Major: Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics and Economics.
iii. Physical and Health Education, Social Studies, Political Science Major: At least a Credit Pass in English Language and a Pass in Mathematics or ‘O’ Level of its equivalent.
iv. Health Education Major:
(i) A Credit Pass in English Language and a Pass in Mathematics
(ii) Holders of Staff Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificate plus 5 ‘O’ level Credit Passes to include English Language are also eligible.
(iii) Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Health, Physical Education Social Work, Health Admin., with overall grades of Merit plus three ‘O’ level Credit/TC II Merit Passes which should include English Language
(iv) NCE in Biology, Health Education and Integrated Science with a Pass grade 2 ‘O’ Level Credit/TC II Merit Passes.
v. Mathematics and Science Major: Credit Pass in Mathematics and English Language.
- ICAN [Part II] CIS [Part II] are acceptable for Economics
- Holders of Certificate issued by recognized Arabic Institution who may not have written Arabic at SSCE/GCE ‘0’ Level will be considered for admission subject to the fulfillment of other entry requirements, NCE [Arabic] at Merit Level is also acceptable.
- LASU accepts any other Arts/Social Sciences subject in lieu of Yoruba Language.
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Health, Physical Education, Social Work, Health Administration, Certificate in Coaching, Advanced Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports with at least overall grades of Merit Plus five  ‘0’ Level Credit/TC II Merit Passes to include English Language and Mathematics are also acceptable for Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education
FOUR (4) YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME:
The four (4) year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with NCE/ND Merit/Upper Credit grade and above.
FIVE (5) YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME:
The five (5) year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with WASC/SSCE/TCII and NCE who fell short of entry qualification for the four (4) year Sandwich Degree Programme.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Form is obtainable from Lagos State University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (=N=10,000.00) only.
- To apply, visit LASU Sandwich Degree application portal or click https://lasu.edu.ng/selected_special_programmes/signup.php
- Click on the Sign Up Link and fill the form to generate Application form number
- Make the payment of N10,000.00 (excluding the Remita charges) for the application form using the generated application form number.
- Click here to log in
- Fill all your relevant details and upload a Passport
- Having issue login click here to update the payment of application form using the RRR used in payment
- After Updating the RRR and Payment shows Transaction not successful, kindly send a mail to [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pay money into any individual/other account / or through other means aside from the one above, does that to his/her own disadvantage.
However, candidates are requested to submit a copy of their online application form and appropriate ‘0’ Level scratch card[s] used ONLY ONCE (card number must be visible) to [email protected] Name, Form Number and Course should be quoted as the subject.
Closing Date of Application is four (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW DATE:
ntrance Examination and Interview will hold on on a date to be announced later at 3-in-1 lecture theatre (Hall 1 and 2) by 8:00 am. Candidates are advised to come along with their writing materials and originals and photocopies of all their credentials.
Candidates are advised to come along with their writing materials and originals as well as photocopies of all their credentials.
PLEASE NOTE: Lectures for ALL the Programmes will be holding in Epe Campus.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Lagos State University, Ojo LASU Sandwich Degree Admission Form [Epe Campus]”.
Thanks For Reading