We are aware at mytopschools.com that Lagos State University, Ojo LASU Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024 [Full & Part-Time] is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as related posts such as lasu postgraduate form 2023/2024, lasu postgraduate form 2023, lasu postgraduate admission list 2023/2024, lasu postgraduate form closing date, is lasu postgraduate form still on sale, lasu postgraduate application portal, lasu masters programme 2023, lasu postgraduate courses and requirement
The Lagos State University (LASU) Postgraduate School invites applications from suitably qualified Candidates for admission into its Various Postgraduate Programmes (Full and Part time) for the Academic Session
- Click Link To View LASU Postgraduate Courses & Admission Requirements
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applicants shall be required to sit for qualifying Entrance Examination on the Main Campus.
- Open the Post-Graduate Application Portal
- Click on the STEP 1 and Generate Your Application Number
- Note that you can generate your application number only once. Make sure you print out the application number genaration page in number (2) above.
- Click on the STEP 2 and Pay Your Application Fee at www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment/
- At the Payment portal on Number (4) above, Choose ‘Main Campus‘ for the campus dropdown and choose ‘Sandwich/Post-Graduate Application‘ for the Study Type dropdown fields respectively.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to generate your transaction ID.
- Pay your application fee with your generated Transaction ID on LASU Quickteller Payment Portal at https://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- Go back to the Online Post-Graduate Application Portal
- Now go to STEP 3: Enter your ‘Application Number‘ and ‘Surname’ in the fields provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and then complete your application.
- Print out your application form.
- You can also re-print your application form as many times as you want.
Sale of application forms will be closed FOUR (4) weeks from the date of this publication.
Application forms for all programmes should be submitted on-line and a copy of the e-Registration slip printed out by the applicant.
1. Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignment or their current Postgraduate Programmes need not apply.
2. All academic transcripts must be received latest two weeks after the close of sale of forms.
3. Request for transfer of processed application forms from one Department to another will not be entertained.
4. Candidates must personally attend the selection and written examinations as make-up test will not be conducted.
5. Please include your E-mail address/ phone number on the form.
Lagos State University, Ojo.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Lagos State University, Ojo LASU Postgraduate Admission Form [Full & Part-Time]”.
Thanks For Reading
RELATED POSTS TO LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY (LASU)