This is to inform the General Public and especially the Candidates offered Provisional Admission into the Lagos State University for the Academic Session, that the University Management has announced the procedure and the amount payable as acceptance fee.
All successfully admitted candidates in Stream 1 and 2, Lagos State University admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are to proceed ONLINE and make payment of NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of N20,000.00 IMMEDIATELY
Candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (#20,000.00) only, using the approved payment mode below:
RECOMMENDED: LASU School Fees Schedule
All UTME Regular (Stream 1) and Special Programmes (Stream 2) students are expected to pay their school fees immediately.
Method Of Payment
Stream One (1) & Stream (2) Candidates
- All LASU Stream One candidates should visit LASU New e-payment portal for Stream 1 via: https://lasu.edu.ng/epay_paytech/epay_choose.php?oi=7
- All LASU Stream Two candidates should visit LASU New e-payment portal for Stream 2 via: https://lasu.edu.ng/epay_paytech/epay_choose.php?oi=19
Supply the following information on the new e-payment portal:
- Matric No/UTME Reg No: Your 2022 UTME Registration Number
- Choose Payment Purpose: Full-Time Undergraduate Acceptance Fee (Stream One Or Two)
- Click on the Continue Button
- The new page will display your records and amount payable.
- Supply Current Valid Email Address: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current email address
- Supply Current Valid Phone No.: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current GSM number
- Click on Next Button to Make Payment to effect the payment on REMITA payment platform
- Finally, print out Acceptance fee payment slip
Make use of any desirable payment options on the Remita platform to effect the payment and keep safely your RRR code and the Transaction Receipt sent to your email after successful payment
NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS ARE HEREBY STRONGLY ADVISED TO STRICTLY ADHERE TO THE ABOVE PROCEDURE
- Payment of Acceptance Fee commences IMMEDIATELY
- Please NOTE that ACCEPTANCE is on a first -come,first-served basis
- Any candidate who does not ACCEPT within the stipulated time forfeits the provisional admission offer and will not be proposed on JAMB CAPS.
Candidates are strongly advised to beware of fraudsters.
LASU MANAGEMENT CAUTIONS NEWLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES ON PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE AND SCHOOL FEES
The attention of the Lagos State University Management has been drawn to the activities of fraudsters who are currently circulating fake payment portal on different social media platforms asking candidates recently offered provisional admission for the 2022/2023 academic session to urgently make payment.
Sequel to the above, the University Management wishes to advise candidates offered provisional admission not to give money to any individual (whether staff or outsider) but to make all necessary payments only on the University official payment portal/website www.lasu.edu.ng.
Please note that the University will not be held liable for any payment made to any individual or fake payment portal.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Lagos State University, Ojo LASU Acceptance Fee Payment & Deadline ”.
Thanks For Reading