We are aware at mytopschools.com that JAMB Part-Time Application Form 2023/2024 | Sandwich, DLC’s & NOUN is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as related posts such as jamb regularization for part-time student, jamb part-time admission letter, jamb part time login, jamb portal, part-time form, part-time forms on sale, part-time registration, jamb distance learning
This is to inform the general public and candidates who wish to apply for any Part-Time, Sandwich and Distance Learning Programmes in Nigerian Universities (Uni), Polytechnics (Poly), Monothecnics, College of Education (CoE) and Innovative Enterprise Institutes (IEPI’s) for 2022/2023 academic session that they are to register online first at the JAMB e-Facility portal before proceeding to purchase their respective institutions forms.
All Candidates irrespective of any institution you wish to apply for their Part-Time or Distance Learning programmes must register their admission first with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
NOTE: This registration covers only: Distance Learning, Part-Time, Sandwich, Outreach, etc programmes.
The reason for the registration includes:
Fixing the issue of flexible period of application: The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board shall ensure that online application platform is made available throughout the year for the non-regular entrants.
JAMB ADVISORY ON EXTENDING THE SCOPE OF SERVICE FOR CBT CENTRE
Following persistent requests from CBT centres, the Board has approved that some services hitherto, restricted to JAMB Offices, be extended to other approved CBT centres.
The following steps are to be followed by each centre while attending to these category of candidates:
a. First create a Profile for the candidate (note that profile creation is free);
b. Login to the Candidate’s Profile on e-Facility;
c. Expand the “Other Registrations” Tab and select the appropriate registration for the candidate;
d. Follow the prompts to make the‘payment of N3,500 application fees online using the candidate’s ATM card (Do not collect any candidate’s card details, let the candidate be the one to enter his/her car details);
e. After payment, the centre will proceed to register the candidate on the Registration App platform and print out the Registration Slip.
f. For DE candidates of 2017 onwards, after registration, only the Registration Slip is to be given to them as the candidate’s registration information goes straight to PS;
g. For candidates of year 2016 and before, after registration, the centre is expected to give them both the Registration Slip and an indemnity Form;
h. The service charge for this type of registration is N700 only and payable directly to the centre.
4. Do not write down or copy any vital data of the candidates such as card details, profile code, password etc.
5. Recall that like the UTME/DE. the template is to be uploaded while candidates are to go away with the original (hard copy) template.
6. CBT centres shall abide by the rules as severe sanctions would be meted out to, infractors.
JAMB Fees for Part Time, Sandwich, DLC’s & NOUN Registration
- JAMB Sandwich Application Fee: N10,000
- JAMB Part-Time Application Fee: N10,000
- JAMB DLC Application Fee: N3,500
- JAMB – NOUN Application Fee: N3,500
How to Register for JAMB Part Time, Sandwich, DLC’s & NOUN.
- Prospective Part-Time, Sandwich and Distance Learning candidates are advised to visit the JAMB e-Facility portal via https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Create an Account for New Applicants
- Login to Your Account
- Click on the Part-Time Registration Link (Part-Time Students)
- Proceed to make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only for Sandwich and Part-Time Applicants while Distance Learning Applicants are to make payment of Three Thousand Five Naira (N3,500) via Remita.
- After Successful Payment, Go back to fill, submit registration form online.
- This service can ONLY be carried out at JAMB Offices Nationwide OR any JAMB Accredited CBT Centers.
- You shall not be considered for admission into any institution of your choice without the above registration.
- Candidates sat for UTME or Direct Entry Examination but wish to apply for any of the institution Part-Time or Distance Learning programmes do not need to request for new JAMB REG number during online registration. Kindly supply your previous REG Number and proceed with the registration.
- After Successful payment and registration on the JAMB Portal you are to proceed to your institution of choice website to purchase their own Part-Time, Sandwich or Distance Learning admission forms.
- Make sure to Upload your O’level results on the JAMB CAPS Portal as admission to any of the Part-Time or Distance Learning programmes will be through the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS)
- Part-Time, Sandwich or Distance Learning Candidates will not Sit for any UTME Examination conducted by JAMB but only from their respective institution.
- This policy directive is without prejudice to the processing fees being charged directly by Tertiary Institutions for the different part-time programmes.
JAMB Part Time, Sandwich, DLC’s & NOUN Registration Application / Registration Summary
- In a nutshell, candidates for Distance Learning, Part Time and other related modes of study will apply through JAMB before approaching their preferred institutions to process their admission with JAMB Registration number. JAMB Application Fees for this category of candidates would be Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500) and Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) respectively as specified above. All categories of candidates should be processed to JAMB through CAPS.
- Distance Learning, Part Time and Sandwich candidates need not sit for UTME but sitting for it does not disqualify them. This category of candidates would pay to their preferred institutions a Processing Fee that would be determined by the Institutions.
- The Application Forms presently being completed at the Institutions should be changed to Part Time/Distance Learning Processing Form to avoid confusion.
Deadline / Closing Date
Academic Sessions are from 1st August to 31st July of each year. Therefore, the date of admission determines the session in which a candidate is admitted.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Part-Time Application Form | Sandwich, DLC’s & NOUN ”.
Thanks For Reading