- 1 Achievers University (AUO) Post-UTME & DE Form 2022/2023
- 1.1 UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- 1.2 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- 1.3 HOW TO APPLY
- 1.4 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Achievers University (AUO) Post-UTME & DE Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
The Authorities of the Achievers University, Owo hereby invites application from qualified candidates into the various undergraduate degree programmes for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Computer Engineering
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
A. COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (CoSMAS)
- B.Sc. Accounting (Accredited by ICAN)
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations (includes a three-month French language programme abroad)
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
B. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CoNAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.MLS Medical Labouratory Science
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
C. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (CoET)
- B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
D. COLLEGE OF LAW (CoL)
- LL.B. Bachelor of Laws
All programmes are approved and accredited by the National Universities Commision (NUC).
The University’s free tuition scholarship for the first three academic sessions is still available in the following undergraduate programmes:
(i.) B.Sc. Accounting
(ii.) B.Sc. Business Administration
(iii.) B.Sc. Economics
(iv.) B.Sc. Political Science
(v.) B.Sc. Public Administration
(vi.) B.Sc. Sociology
(vii.) B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
(viii.) B.Sc. Biochemist,
(ix.) B.Sc. Geology
(x.) B.Sc. Plant Science &Technology
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
A. UTME CANDIDATES
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score as approved by NUC and JAMB.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.However, for LL.B., the five credit passes should include English Language and Literature in English.
B. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
(i) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200 LEVEL)
- As for A(ii.) above, but with at least 2 passes at A Level or JUPEB exam or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS results in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry JAMB form.
- B.NSc. candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold at least two A Level passes (Grades A – E) in Biology/Zoology and any one of Chemistry and Physics; OR the Registered Nursing Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR a B.Sc. degree in any of the Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
- B.Eng. programmes, candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold at least two A Level passes, including Mathematics and Physics; OR National Diploma (Upper Credit) in Engineering.
- LL.B. candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold a two or three-year Diploma certificate; OR at least two papers at Principal or Advanced Level in HSC, GCE or JUPEB; OR an acceptable bachelor’s degree.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (300 LEVEL)
- Candidates for these programmes should be holders of HND in their respective fields of study.
- HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science.
- HND in Computer Engineering is acceptable for Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering and Mechatronic Engineering.
- Professional certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accounting. This is in addition to A (ii.) above.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who did not choose Achievers University in the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can process admissions by visiting the JAMB portal and changing their JAMB first choice institution to Achievers University.
Application for admission can be fully processed online via the University website, Apply Now.
Prospective students may also visit the University Registry to obtain admission forms and process admission.
Please, note that candidates awaiting results can also apply.
This is to inform all prospective students of Achievers University Owo that the 2022/2023 2nd Batch Post-UTME Screening has been scheduled to hold on October 16th, 2022 by 10.00 AM across the following centers;
ABUJA – Plot C, 39 Cadastral Zone B12, Yellow Building behind Oando filling station, Opp. Prince & Princess Estate, Kaura, Abuja
Call: Innocent – 08107067779, Ayo – 08163577472
ADO-EKITI – Tinuola Int’l College, Ekiti Housing Estate, Oke-Ila, Ado-Ekiti
Call: Olukayode – 08062484836, Kayode – 0814118724
IBADAN – Achievers High School, Ojoo, Ibadan
Call: Gbenga – 08134591733, Dokun – 08032200325
LAGOS – Chris Bethel College, B0226, Federal Housing Estate, Off Akin Ogun Bus-Stop, Ipaja, Lagos
Call: Bayo – 08033432195, Bunmi – 07038477064
MAIN CAMPUS – Idasen/Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State, Nigeria.
ADMISSION SCAM ALERT NOTICE
Please beware of scammers granting fake admissions. It has been brought to our attention that fraudsters have been granting admissions to prospective students via various social media platforms including WhatsApp. Therefore, this is to inform all prospective students that all Achievers University undergraduate and postgraduate admissions are granted ONLY through the authorised official channel as advertised on the Website or our official Facebook and Instagram pages.
Please contact Justina; 0703-847-7064 or Bayo; 0803-374-6527 to verify or report any suspicious message purportedly sent on behalf of the University.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Achievers University (AUO) Post-UTME & DE Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading