JAMB Subject Combination for Telecommunication Engineering
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Telecommunication Engineering then you are not alone.
Telecommunications Engineering is an engineering discipline centered on electrical and computer engineering which seeks to support and enhance telecommunication systems.[The work ranges from basic circuit design to strategic mass developments. A telecommunication engineer is responsible for designing and overseeing the installation of telecommunications equipment and facilities, such as complex electronic switching systems, and other plain old telephone service facilities, optical fiber cabling, IP networks, and microwave transmission systems. Telecommunications engineering also overlaps with broadcast engineering.
Telecommunication is a diverse field of engineering connected to electronic, civil and systems engineering. They help find the cost of money for different types of computers and technological objects. Ultimately, telecom engineers are responsible for providing high-speed data transmission services. They use a variety of equipment and transport media to design the telecom network infrastructure; the most common media used by wired telecommunications today are twisted pair, coaxial cables, and optical fibers. Telecommunications engineers also provide solutions revolving around wireless modes of communication and information transfer, such as wireless telephony services, radio and satellite communications, and internet and broadband technologies.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication Engineering is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Telecommunication Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Telecommunication Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Telecommunication Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Telecommunication Engineering.
Please read the Telecommunication Engineering programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Telecommunication Engineering
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY, OWO, ONDO STATE – ACHIEVERS
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – BAZE
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE – BELLS
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE – MINNA
- SALEM UNIVERSITY, LOKOJA, KOGI STATE – SALEM
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Telecommunication Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Telecommunication Engineering:
- A Level passes/ND and HND in relevant subjects into 200 and 300 levels.
UTME Requirement for Telecommunication Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Economics and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Telecommunication Engineering:
- Mathematics, Economics and any one of Account, Commerce and Government.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Telecommunication Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Ultimate Guide on Scoring 350+ In JAMB Examination 2022”.
Thanks For Visiting