Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso LAUTECH Registration & Clearance Guidelines 2023/2024 for Freshers
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso LAUTECH Registration & Clearance Guidelines 2023/2024 for Freshers is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
We hereby wish to inform all newly admitted students/freshers who has successfully, made payment for acceptance fees and printed their admission letters online are advised to proceed with their final registration/admission clearance process upon resumption of schoo
All admitted candidates are to provide the following documents which should be submitted at the Academic Affairs unit to complete Academic Verification:
The Student’s Union Executives congratulates all newly admitted students for the academic session on their successful admission into the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH). May the good Lord see you through the journey.
Then you were offered admission into the institution after successful participation in the POST UTME examination and meeting up with the University cut-off mark. Some of you were offered their chosen courses while some applicants’ courses were changed. As the case may be, you are into LAUTECH for a degree program.
Now, there are step-by-step and critical things to do before you finally become a registered student of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH).
The step-by-step guidelines will help you with all your online registration till you resume finally for the session. After a successful admission;
1. Admission Letter: The first thing is to pay for the admission letter which serves as a notification from the school to you for successful admission.
2. Acceptance Fee: The next thing is the acceptance fee after payment of the admission letter. This is a form of acceptability of your admission.
3. Verification of ‘O’ level Result: Now it’s time to verify the ‘O’ level you use to apply to the institution. The institution has to validate your result whether it is fake or genuine. The verification has to do with the type of ‘O’ level result you have; NECO/WAEC/NABTEB.
4. Medical Registration and Matric Gown: After you have accepted the admission by paying for the admission letter and acceptance fee you are now getting closer to becoming a registered student but the school needs to check your health status. So the next thing to do is proceed with the Medical Screening. The Gown fee attached to this is for your Matriculation which will come up in the first semester.
5. Purchase of LAUTECH Student Handbook: At the point of verification of result the selling of the LAUTECH student handbook will be on. You will be issued a receipt of payment for this. The receipt should be kept safe because it is part of the documents needed for the submission of student files.
6. Tuition Fee: Now you can pay for your tuition fee. The successful payment of your tuition fee will enable you to fill in your biodata details online. And print out some documents. At this stage, most students aren’t conscious of the documents to print especially those that make payments outside the school environment. The documents to print out at this stage are; The Tuition fee payment, The Bio-Data Form, and The Local Government Identification Form.
7. Biometric Capture/Opening of Student Portal/Course Registration: This can only be done at the school ICT. When the time comes the school will notify the entire student populace.
NOTE: All the above payments and procedures take place on your POST UTME Applicants Portal www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng. Also, you are to ensure that all your online printouts and receipts are to kept safe because they are part of the documents needed for the submission of student files.
After step 7, you are now a bonafide student of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso and we can now say WELCOME TO LAUTECH.
We hope this article served you right and will be a light to your paths of the entrance to LAUTECH.
We wish you a stress-free registration and a wonderful welcome and stay on campus.
LAUTECH Registration & Clearance Guidelines and Requirements for Freshmen
- LAUTECH admission letter printed on the school website
- Jamb admission letter printed on the Jamb website
- Acceptance fee receipt
- JAMB/UTME Result Slip
- PDS Result Slip
- O’ Level Result(s) — (NECO/ WAEC/ NABTEB)
- OND/HND/First degree Result (Direct Entry candidates only)
iv. Medical examination (i.e. X-ray which is to be done in LAUTECH Health Centre) and other medical tests can be done by the candidates at any recognized Government/ Public hospitals and then obtain Medical Clearance at the University Health Centre.
v. Payment of tuition fee of N120,000.00 (for Oyo and Osun States indigenes) / N150,000.00 (for candidates from other states) which includes Student Union fee of N500 as approved by Senate, using any Interswitch enabled Debit Cards to enable you continue your registration process online at http://portal.lautech.edu.ng/fresher website
Recommended: LAUTECH Tuition / School Fees Schedule.
vi. Completion of the online registration forms
vii. Registration exercise at designated Units of the University such as the Academic Affairs Unit of the Registry, Faculty, department and the University Library
viii. Collection and submission of Students’ File in the Academic Affairs Unit of the Registry. The Students’ File must contain the under-listed items;
Reference letters from two reputable personalities such as senior public officer, cleric, lawyer e .t. c
Sworn affidavit of good behavior.
- Jamb result slip
- PDS result slip and JAMB result slip
- JAMB Admission letter
- LAUTECH Admission letter
- Online acceptance fee payment receipt
- Online tuition fee payment receipt
- Brief biodata
- Personal information form
- O’level result(s) (as vetted and stamped at Academic Affairs Unit)
- Medical clearance – original copy
- Birth certificate
- Oath of allegiance
- Completed dress code form
- State Identification form duly signed and stamped
- Evidence of change of name (if married).
- Student Handbook payment receipt
The above is for your noting and strict compliance.
This is to notify candidates who have paid their tuition fees are to visit their various JAMB portals to download their admission letters.
Candidates who are yet to pay their tuition fees are enjoined to do so on time in order to be recommended to JAMB for processing of their provisional admission letters.
With best wishes.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso LAUTECH Registration & Clearance Guidelines for Freshers”.
Thanks For Reading