Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso LAUTECH Certificates Collection Fees, Guidelines & Requirements
- 1 Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso LAUTECH Certificates Collection Fees, Guidelines & Requirements
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso LAUTECH Certificates Collection Fees, Guidelines & Requirements is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Senate at its meeting held on Tuesday, January 12, 2022 considered the request for certificates by graduates of the university who have not had their Convocation Ceremonies.
Senate further noted that the 2015/2016, 2016/2017, 2017/2018, 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 sets of graduates have not been able to collect their certificates, which is having negative impact on them and the university.
Senate, after some deliberation on the matter, approved that certificates should be issued to the graduates of the university who so request for it while arrangement is still being made to hold Convocation Ceremonies for them later.
Senate also approved that certificates should be released after the payment of the following amount by the graduates:
LAUTECH CERTIFICATES COLLECTION FEES
|1||Hiring of Academic Gown||₦2,500.00||₦3,500.00||₦6,000.00|
|2||Certificate and Scroll||₦3,500.00||₦4,500.00||₦7,000.00|
Please note that the items paid for shall be made available to the candidates whenever Convocation Ceremonies are held.
Detail information on the procedure for collection of the certificates shall be made available online to all graduates later on.
LAUTECH CERTIFICATES COLLECTION REQUIREMENTS
This is to inform all graduates of the University and the University Community that the under-listed requirements/guidelines should be adhered to when applying for collection of certificate by proxy:
(1) Presentation of original Statement/Notification of Result
(2) Evidence of payment for Convocation ceremonies
(3) Collection of certificate form
(4) One (1) passport-size photograph
(5) Duly signed authority letter from the former student stating reason(s) why the certificate is to be collected for him/her by proxy. (if abroad, photocopy of the International passport must be attached i.e. data page) (if on health grounds, medical report must be attached)
(6) Photocopy of staff Identity card collecting certificate on behalf of the candidate.
Please note that collection of certificate by proxy will not be entertained from graduates residing in Nigeria and under no circumstance should a member of staff collect more than one (1) certificate by proxy at a time for a graduate.
Dr. K. A. Ogunleye Registrar
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso LAUTECH Certificates Collection Fees, Guidelines & Requirements”.
Thanks For Reading