We are aware at mytopschools.com that Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso LAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as related posts such as lautech post utme form 2023/24, lautech post utme portal, how to apply for lautech post utme, lautech post utme password, lautech post utme 2023 portal, when is lautech post utme exam starting, when is lautech post utme form closing, lautech post utme syllabus
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, LAUTECH, invites suitably qualified candidates to its academic session Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates can apply to fill the vacancies in the following degree programmes in the University for the academic session:
Candidates are advised to click on the link to message on whatsapp to get the official LAUTECH Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will help you prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours for just N2000
- Agric-economics and Extension:
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology
- Animal Production and Health
- Business Management
- Chemical Engineering:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering:
- Computer Science
- Crop and Environmental Protection
- Crop Production and Soil Science
- Cyber Security
- Earth Science
- Electrical/electronics Engineering
- Fine and Applied Arts:
- Food Science and Engineering
- Information Systems
- International Relations
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Science:
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing/nursing Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Pure and Applied Biology
- Pure and Applied Chemistry
- Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Transport Management Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning:
- Candidates seeking admission to any of the programmes must possess minimum of credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at 0’Level, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in the GCE, SSCE, (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The duration of the programmes is a minimum of eight (8) semesters or four (4) sessions for any of the programmes in the Faculties of Management Sciences, and Computer Science and Informatics while it is ten (10) semesters or five (5) sessions for all the programmes in the Faculty of Food and Consumer Sciences.
- For candidate to be eligible for the exercise, he or she must have scored 160 marks and above in the 2022/2023 UTME. However, candidates who scored less than 200 marks may not be considered for admission to Medicine and Nursing programmes of the University.
- Candidates who chose either Medicine or Nursing programme but scored less than 200 marks can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
- Meanwhile, the University will not admit candidates into its Medical Laboratory Science programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Candidates should carefully study the University Brochure as provided on the University website to guide them in completion of their application forms
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday,
October 1 to 3rd December, 2023. Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year
Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University https://apply.lautech.edu.ng/ to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
POST-UTME CBT SCREENING / ORAL INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- RECOMMENDED: LAUTECH Post-UTME CBT Screening & Oral Interview Dates
Other Relevant Information:
- Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year in order to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time will be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn. Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
3rd December, 2023
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso LAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Form ”.
Thanks For Reading