Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso LAUTECH Medical Registration & Clearance Guidelines 2022/2023
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso LAUTECH Medical Registration & Clearance Guidelines 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
The Leadership of the University Health Service wholeheartedly congratulate all fresh students that are already admitted to the university during the on-going 2022/2023 admission exercise.
In the same vein, I am glad to officially inform you of the commencement of the compulsory medical registration required for confirmation of your studentship with the university
The leadership of the the University Health Service hereby extends our hearty congratulations to freshers who are newly admitted students of the 2022/2023 admission exercise and to encourage all to expedite action on the mandatory Medical screening with final issuance of Medical clearance certificate.
Kindly note the following procedure for your registration at the university health centre:
- -Visit LAUTECH payment platform and make online payment of a sum of Six thousand, Three hundred naira (N6300=00k) as medical fee
- -Present a copy of the print-out receipt of medical fee at the medical laboratory unit of the facility where your blood and urine samples will be taken for necessary investigations.
- -Present another copy of the same payment printout receipt at the Radiology unit for your chest X-ray investigation.
- -Ensure your receipt is authenticated with the Director’s stamp on either location mentioned above.
- -Visit LAUTECH platform and make online payment of your tuition fee. You will be enabled to download all necessary forms, including the students ‘ Medical Registration form.
- – Proceed subsequently, to the Medical Record Unit with your Personal Data form,
- Dully filled Educational Data form, State/Local government Identification certificate,
- Copy of Medical and tuition fee receipt or printout,
- X-ray film,
- Medical Laboratory results, and
- 2 two (2) passport photographs.
The Record Officer will offer you the medical confidential file to fill, collate your documents and direct you to the Medical officer for final clinical assessment and issuance of Student Medical Clearance Certificate, needed for your registration at the faculty.
Kindly keep the Health centre card given to you by the record officer. It is your mean of identification for accessing health service whenever you visit the facility.
You are strongly advised to expedite action on your Medical registration so as to complete it before full academic activities pick up. It will surely be to your advantage.
Kindly apply yourself to fulfil all obligations required for your full registration as new student of LAUTECH.
Wishing you great success.
Dr O S ONAWUMI
Director of Medical Services
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso LAUTECH Medical Registration & Clearance Guidelines 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading