Bayelsa Medical University BMU Post-UTME & DE Admission Form 2022/2023
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Bayelsa Medical University BMU Post-UTME & DE Admission Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as bayelsa medical university admission list, bayelsa medical university school fees, list of schools whose post utme form is out 2022/2023, bayelsa medical university courses, bmu school fees, is post utme form out for 2022, bayelsa state medical university admission, bmu portal
Applications are hereby invited from suitably and qualified candidates for admission into the Bayelsa Medical University (BMU), Yenagoa undergraduate degree programmes for 2022/2023 academic session.
Online applications for admission into the Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa 2022/2023 Academic Session commences on 12th November, 2022.
The Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa was established by the Bayelsa State Government in August 2018 specifically to promote excellence and leadership in the field of Medical and Health Sciences through the provision of quality education, research and healthcare delivery that will advance the mental, physical and emotional well-being of people all overthe world.
The National Universities Commission (NUC), Abuja has approved the commencement of full-time undergraduate mode of study in Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State for the underlisted courses/programmes with effect from the 2022/2023 Academic Year.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD JAMB APP NOW
DOWNLOAD O3SCHOOLS WAEC APP AND ACTIVATE TO BLAST WAEC. CLICK HERE NOW
- Human Anatomy
- Food Science and Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Health Management
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Public Heath
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Human Physiology
Candidates are advised to click on the link to message on whatsapp to get the official BMU Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will help you prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours.
- All prospective candidates who applied for admission into Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa (BMU) as institution of First Choice and those willing to change their institution and make Bayelsa Medical University their First Choice with a UTME score of 140 and above in the 2022 UTME Examination .
- RECOMMENDED: Bayelsa Medical University (BMU) UTME Cut-Off Marks
- Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose BMU, as Institution of their First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for the screening exercise. The University accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates or its A’level equivalent.
a. All Candidates should possess at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, and are further advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit our website www.bmu.edu.ng for update on their admission status.
Method of Application
Candidates are required to apply online at https://my.bmu.edu.ng/application/register and pay for the Bayelsa Medical University Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- Read through the requirements from the requirements page and confirm that you meet the requirements for your desired programme offered in Bayelsa Medical University.
- Proceed to the Sign Up page and Create your account, a confirmation mail will be sent to you with your login Details. Please, Applicants should ensure that they use a valid email during signup.
- Using the Credentials sent to your email, Login to the BMU portal and fill all fields in the provided forms, Make Payments for form with your card or bank Transfer. Examination details will be mailed to you.
- Once you oass your entry exam, you’ll be sent a notification to your email, containing your student log in details. Kindly login to your account and setup you profile
CONGRATS! YOU’RE A STUDENT!
Screening Schedule and Requirements
The screening exercise for all candidates would be done strictly ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates. There shall be no Post UTME and no Physical Screening, candidates are therefore expected to fill the online application form, scan and upload the following documents during registration:
i. 2022 UTME Result Slip
ii. O’level Result(s)
iii. Passport Photograph
iv. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
v. B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
vi. Birth Certificate
vii. Certificate of origin
Study at BMU Yenagoa and have access to:
1. The Bayelsa State Government Loan Scheme for indigenes
2. Local and Foreign Scholarship opportunities for all students
3. Decent and Fully Equipped Hostel Accommodation with state of the art facilities
4. Constant internet connectivity with wifi
5. Steady Power and Water Supply
6. Uninterrupted Academic Calendar
7. Safe environment with maximum security
8. Well-equipped academic halls and laboratories
9. International affiliated universities
The CLOSING DATE for admission into the courses/programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Year is Friday, 21st January, 2022.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa on Tel: 08131945483 or 08020880183; E-mail: [email protected]
Dr Akpoebi Adesi
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Bayelsa Medical University BMU Post-UTME & DE Admission Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading
RELATED POSTS TO BAYELSA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Bayelsa Medical University BMU Post-UTME & DE Admission Form
Bayelsa Medical University BMU Admission List
Bayelsa Medical University BMU School Fees
Bayelsa Medical University BMU Acceptance Fee Payment & Clearance Guidelines
Bayelsa Medical University BMU Pre-Degree (Foundation) Admission Form
Bayelsa Medical University BMU Matriculation Ceremony Date
Bayelsa Medical University BMU Academic Calendar
Bayelsa Medical University BMU Resumption Date
Fresh List Of Courses Offered In Bayelsa Medical University
Bayelsa Medical University BMU Cut Off Mark
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
Price, Selling Points of JAMB UTME E-Pin (Scratch Card)
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Guidelines For Admission
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Cut-Off Marks Admission Exercise
Free JAMB Past Questions for (PDF Format) Download Here
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board JAMB Brochure
JAMB Subject Combinations for All Courses
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates & Past Years
JAMB CAPS How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for All Years
How to Easily Register JAMB Using Interswitch
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Mock Examination for UTME Candidates
JAMB Profile Code Generation & Purchase of e-Pin for New & Previously Used Numbers
Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB Institution Matriculation List (JAMB CAPS)
How to Create JAMB Online Profile
How to Buy JAMB ePINS Via Interswitch
UTME: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB List of Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Letter for UTME and Direct Entry and Years Downward]
JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
JAMB Direct Entry Registration : Instructions & Guidelines
AMB Direct Entry Registration Centres in Nigeria
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2021
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences
JAMB Recommended Books for Music
JAMB Recommended Books for Mathematics
Requirements to Start a JAMB CBT Centre
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form – Registration Instructions and Guidelines
Leave a Reply