JAMB Subject Combination for Human Anatomy
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Human Anatomy then you are not alone.
Anatomy (Greek anatomē, ‘dissection’) is the branch of biology concerned with the study of the structure of organisms and their parts. Anatomy is a branch of natural science which deals with the structural organization of living things. It is an old science, having its beginnings in prehistoric times.Anatomy is inherently tied to developmental biology, embryology, comparative anatomy, evolutionary biology, and phylogeny,as these are the processes by which anatomy is generated, both over immediate and long-term timescales. Anatomy and physiology, which study the structure and function of organisms and their parts respectively, make a natural pair of related disciplines, and are often studied together. Human anatomy is one of the essential basic sciences that are applied in medicine.
The discipline of anatomy is divided into macroscopic and microscopic. Macroscopic anatomy, or gross anatomy, is the examination of an animal’s body parts using unaided eyesight. Gross anatomy also includes the branch of superficial anatomy. Microscopic anatomy involves the use of optical instruments in the study of the tissues of various structures, known as histology, and also in the study of cells.
The history of anatomy is characterized by a progressive understanding of the functions of the organs and structures of the human body. Methods have also improved dramatically, advancing from the examination of animals by dissection of carcasses and cadavers (corpses) to 20th century medical imaging techniques including X-ray, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Human Anatomy is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Human Anatomy O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Human Anatomy Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Human Anatomy UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Human Anatomy.
Please read the Human Anatomy programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Human Anatomy
- ADELEKE UNIVERSITY, EDE, OSUN STATE – AUE
- BAUCHI STATE UNIVERSITY, GADAU, BAUCHI STATE – BASU
- BAZE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT – BAZE
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- CROSS RIVERS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE – CRUTECH
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, DUTSE, JIGAWA STATE – FED-DUTSE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE – FUTA
- REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY, OSUN STATE – REDEEMERS
- RHEMA UNIVERSITY, ABA, ABIA STATE – RHEMA
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Human Anatomy
Direct Entry Requirement for Human Anatomy:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Biology, Chemistry and Physics in addition to the UTME requirements.
UTME Requirement for Human Anatomy:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Human Anatomy:
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Human Anatomy. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Human Anatomy”.
Thanks For Visiting