JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Health Science
- 1 JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Health Science
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Health Science then you are not alone.
Environmental Health is the branch of public health concerned with all aspects of the natural and built environment affecting human health. Environmental health focuses on the natural and built environments for the benefit of human health. The major subdisciplines of environmental health are: environmental science; environmental and occupational medicine, toxicology and environmental epidemiology.
Other terms referring to or concerning environmental health are environmental public health, and health protection.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Health Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Environmental Health Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Environmental Health Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Environmental Health Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Environmental Health Science.
Please read the Environmental Health Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Environmental Health Science
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Environmental Health Science
Direct Entry Requirement for Environmental Health Science:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) from Biology, Zoology or Botany.
UTME Requirement for Environmental Health Science:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Environmental Health Science:
- Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Environmental Health Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Health Science”.
Thanks For Visiting