Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into full-time postgraduate programmes of the Northwest University (NWU), Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform all prospective applicants that online sale of application forms for Postgraduate Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic session in the School of Postgraduate Studies will commence on Wednesday 6th October, 2022 and will last for six weeks ( 6th October to 17th November, 2022).
- RECOMMENDED: NWU (YMSUK) List of Available Postgraduate Programmes.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are to complete the online application form by visiting Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano website: sps.yumsuk.edu.ng for application procedure list of available programmes and admission requirements Furthermore, applicants are to note the following;
1. All programmes are on a full-time basis
2 The cost of application form is Ten Thousand Nama (N10.000.00) only excluding bank charges (non-refundable)
3 Applicants must ensure that they have the entry requirements for the programme he/she is applying in addition to the required five level credits including English and or Mathematics
4. Applicants for Ph.D. and Academic Masters should ensure that their academic transcripts are sent to the School of Postgraduate Studies, Yusuf Matame Sule University, Kano
5. Applicants for Ph.D Programmes should ensure that they submit their research proposal of not more than 300 words
6. Valid phne numbers and E-mail address of the applicants must be provided.
7. For further enquiries, kindly send an E-mail to [email protected]
17th November, 2022.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano NWU (YMSUK) Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading