Richards Bay Coal Terminal RBCT Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for information concerning Richards Bay Coal Terminal RBCT Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf, rbm bursary application forms, engineering bursaries, richards bay minerals bursaries 2020, richards bay minerals learnerships, department of education bursaries, bell bursary, dsv bursary, huletts bursary and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “Richards Bay Coal Terminal RBCT Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
Richards Bay Coal Terminal RBCT Bursary
Richards Bay Coal Terminal (RBCT) is a coal export terminal situated in the Richards Bay harbour, along the coast of the Indian Ocean. The world class terminal was opened in 1976 and provides Coal Exporting Parties (CEP’s) in South Africa, with logistics service that assist in the export of coal.
RBCT is Africa’s largest coal export facility, as well as one of the top coal export terminals across the globe. The Terminal currently has 6 berths, covers an area of 276 hectares and has an impressive annual cargo of 91 million tons. RBCT handles huge volumes of coal and large ships, and is situated at a deep sea port.
FIELDS COVERED & SELECTION
The Richards Bay Coal Terminal Bursary will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Mechanical Engineering (B Sc: Bachelor of Science/ ND: National Diploma)
- Electrical Engineering (B Sc: Bachelor of Science/ ND: National Diploma)
- Accounting (BCom: Bachelor of Commerce)
- Education with major subjects in Physical Science and Mathematics (BEd: Bachelor of Education)
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and required to take part in an assessment programme. Should you not receive any feedback by 31 October 2020 at the latest, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognized tertiary institute in South Africa
- Excellent academic record
- Proven financial need
- *Preference will be given to students residing within the Uthungulu District Municipality (King Cetshwayo District Municipality) areas
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Alternatively, you may obtain a copy of the application form at the Richards Bay Library (Krugerrand Road, Richards Bay, Kwazulu-Natal, 3900) or from the Bursary Administrator via the contact details below.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results AND Matric mid-year results (if currently in Matric) (certified copy)
- Matric final results/ certificate (if completed Matric) (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary academic results (if currently at tertiary level) (certified copy)
- Proof of application/ registration at a recognized tertiary institute (if available)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed)
- Short Curriculum Vitae (with contact details – 1 page)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “RBCT Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line)
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact RBCT directly:
Contact Person: Mandy Smith (Bursary Administrator)
Tel: 035 904 4297 / 035 904 4299
Email: [email protected]
Post: The Bursary Administrator, PO Box 56, Richards Bay 3900
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Richards Bay Coal Terminal RBCT Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading