We are aware at mytopschools.com that Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano NWU YMSUK Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as nwu post utme 2022/2023, yumsuk 2022/2023, nwu.edu.ng student portal, yumsuk cut off mark 2022, nwu admission portal, yumsuk portal, yumsuk post utme portal, yusuf maitama sule university direct 2022 23
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Northwest University (NWU), Kano (also known as Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano) undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates are advised to click on the link to message on whatsapp to get the official YMSUK Post-UTME Past questions and Answers. This will help you prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours for just N2000.
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must have chosen the Northwest University, Kano as first choice.
- Must have scored a minimum of 160 and above in the 2022 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry. RECOMMENDED: NWU (YMSUK) UTME Departmental Cut-Off Marks
- Must have registered in the Northwest University, Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University) 2022/2023 Admission Screening PORTAL.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
- Must have possessed 2022 UTME result Slip or 2022 D.E online registration SLIP.
- Must have obtained DIPLOMA, IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result for DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Candidates.
- D.E. Candidates with Diplomas must have minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science based programmes and 3.5 for Arts based programmes respectively.
- D.E. Candidates with N.C.E. must have minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes in the Faculty of Education.
- D.E. Candidates with IJMB must have minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts based programmes respectively.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. The date for the commencement of the ONLINE registration is Wednesday, 26th August, 2022, while the closing date is Wednesday, 7th October, 2022 at midnight.
2. Candidates wishing to register should visit the University WEBSITE (www.nwu.edu.ng) and click on “2022 ADMISSION PORTAL” to register for the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
3. Candidates should generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of the Sum of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (N2,000.00) only as the Screening Charges.
4. Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
Post UTME Screening Date & Requirements.
Date: Monday, 12th and Tuesday, 13th April 2022
Time: 9:00am daily
Venue: Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano
a) For UTME Candidates: Main Campus along Kabuga – Kofar Ruwa Road, Kano
b) For D.E. Candidates: City Campus, Gidan Ado Bayero Kofar Nassarawa, Kano.
UTME Candidates will be required to write an APTITUTE TEST in English Language, Mathematics and General Studies on Monday, 12th and Tuesday, 13th April 2022, while D.E. Candidates will undergo a Screening Exercise on Wednesday, 14th April 2022 at the various Faculties of the University.
Candidates should come along with original and photocopies of their credentials and online registration Acknowledgement Slip for the Aptitude Test or Screening Exercise on the dates stated above.
ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered with the 2022 Yusuf Maitama Sule University Registration Portal will be screened.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano NWU YMSUK Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading