South African Civil Aviation Authority Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf
We are aware at mytopschools that several of you have been searching for information concerning South African Civil Aviation Authority Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf, pilot training bursaries south africa, civil aviation authority cape town, aviation scholarships south africa, bursaries for aircraft mechanic, caa bursaries 2020, business analysis bursaries, pilot scholarships in south africa 2020, bursaries for 2020 intake and we have take it upon ourselves to ensure that you get all the information you need to know to acquire this bursary in 2020/2021
According to Wikipedia, a bursary is a monetary award made by an institution to individuals or groups of people who cannot afford to pay full fees. In return for the bursary the individual is usually obligated to be employed at the institution for the duration as the bursary.
According to The Good Schools Guide, a bursary is “usually for helping out the impoverished but deserving and those fallen on hard times
Having totally told you what a bursary is about, its high time we quickly take a look at the topic of today “South African Civil Aviation Authority Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
In this guide, you shall get all the information relating to the bursary and how to go about the application especially the application deadline.
South African Civil Aviation Authority Bursary
The South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA), established on in 1998, is a public entity and agency of the Department of Transport (DoT). The national aviation authority is responsible for overseeing civil aviation and governing investigations of aviation accidents and incidents.
The South African Civil Aviation Authority bursary will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Pilot Training
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by SACAA – if you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Currently in Matric OR completed Matric
- Studying or intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Good academic record
- Aeronautical Engineering students: achieved a minimum academic result of level 5 for English, and level 6 for Mathematics and Physical Science
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering students: achieved a minimum academic result of level 5 for Mathematics, Physical Science and English
- Pilot Training students: achieved a minimum academic result of level 5 for Mathematics, Physical Science and English
- Proven financial need
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the SACAA Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic results, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Parent/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed)
- Proof of any other financial assistance received
- Motivational letter to support your application
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “SACAA Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line)
2) via post to:
South African Civil Aviation Authority
Private Bag x73
31 October 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact SACAA directly:
Contact Person: Jabu Kunene (Skills Development Facilitator)
Tel: 011 545 1612
Email: [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on topic “South African Civil Aviation Authority Bursary 2020/2021 Online Application form Pdf”.
Thanks For Reading