- 1 Nasarawa State University Keffi NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2022/2023
- 1.1 NSUK Part-Time Degree Programmes Available Courses
- 1.2 NSUK Part-Time Degree Programmes Entry Requirements and Course Duration
- 1.3 Cost of Forms
- 1.4 RELATED POSTS TO Nasarawa State University Keffi NSUK
- 1.5 READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Nasarawa State University Keffi NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as related posts such as nsuk part-time form 2022/2023, nsuk part-time fees, nsuk part-time form closing date, nsuk part-time form 2022, nsuk part-time degree courses, nsuk part-time admission list, nsuk part-time admission portal, nasarawa state university distance learning
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Centre for Continuing Studies, program leading to the award of Degrees of Nasarawa State University, Keffi for the 2022/2023 academic session.
NSUK Sales of Part-Time Admission form commenced in MAY, 2022.
Find below the programmes available, mode of application and entry requirements for 2022/2023 academic session
RECOMMENDED: NSUK Part-Time Degree Screening Schedule.
NSUK Part-Time Degree Programmes Available Courses
(A) FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
1. Department of Accounting – B.Sc. in Accounting
2. Department of Banking and Finance – B.Sc. in Banking and Finance
3. Department of Business Administration – B.Sc. in Business Administration
4. Department of Entrepreneurship – B.Sc. in Entrepreneurship
5. Department of Public Administration – B.Sc. in Public Administration
(B) FACULTY OF ARTS
1. Department of English – B.A in English
2. Department of Arabic Studies – BA in Arabic Studies
3. Department of Islamic Studies – B.A in Islamic Studies
4. Department of French – B.A in French
(C) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Department of Educational Foundations – BA (Ed) in Educational Management
(D) FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
1. Department of Computer Science – B.Sc. in Computer Science
2. Department of Mathematics – B.Sc. in Mathematics
3. Department of Physics – B.Sc. in Physics/Electronics
4. Department of Statistics – B.Sc. in Statistics
(E) FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. Department of Economics – B.Sc. in Economics
2. Department of Mass Communication – B.Sc. in Mass Communication
3. Department of Political Science – B.Sc. in Political Science
4. Department of Sociology – B.Sc. in Sociology
5. Department of Psychology – B.Sc. in Psychology
6. Department of Geography – B.Sc. in Geography
NSUK Part-Time Degree Programmes Entry Requirements and Course Duration
Application must possess the following:
i. Part-One applicants: minimum of five (5) O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics.
ii. Part-Two applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area including O/Level requirement in (i) above.
iii. Part-Five applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized University Degree or an Advance Diploma as recognized by Nasarawa State University, including O/level requirements in (i) above.
Duration of the Programmes:
- Part-One: Minimum of twelve semesters (six years)
- Part-Two: Minimum of ten semesters (five years)
- Part-Five: Minimum of four semesters (two years)
Cost of Forms
1. JAMB Part-Time Form: ₦3,500
1. Application form: ₦5,000
2. Bank charges: ₦315
Method of Application
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission with JAMB registration number with the sum of N3,500 (Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only) payable to JAMB before proceeding to register online via REMITA platform.
Thereafter, Applicants should purchase the NSUK Part-Time Application form at the cost of N5,000.
This is in addition to the payment of N315 only as Bank charges in any of these Banks through REMITTA platform: Access Bank / Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, FCMB, Polaris Bank, Keystone Bank, etc.
Interested Candidates should visit the University Portal/ Website (www.nsuk.edu.ng) for further guidance.
NSUK Part-Time Degree Programmes Application Form Closing Date/Deadline
Online Application/Submission of completed forms ends exactly 6 weeks after date of publication (31st October, 2022).
Sign: Ag Director
For: Centre For Continuing Studies, NSUK.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Nasarawa State University Keffi NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading