The Vice Chancellor of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Professor Suleiman Bala Mohammed, has announced the programme of events for the 6th Convocation Ceremony of the University for the award of degrees and prizes for the session.
- Tuesday, 29th March, 2022 – Convocation Lecture by 3:00pm at the 1000 Seat Auditorium, to be presented by Olugbemiro Jegede, Emeritus Professor of National Open University of Nigeria.
- Topic: Rethinking Higher Education to meet the Challenges of the Emerging Global and National Imperatives for Sustainable Development.
- Cultural Nite follows immediately at the Assembly Hall and Convocation Play at the Theatre Arts Auditorium same time.
- Wednesday, 30th March, 2022 – Commissioning of projects at 9:00am;
- Venue: Main Campus, NSUK
- Wednesday, 30 March, 2022 – Award of Bachelor’s Degree, Postgraduate Certificates, and Conferment of Honorary Doctorate Degrees
- Time: 11:00am
- Venue: NSUK Convocation Arena
NSUK Convocation Fee Payment & Collection of Academic Gowns and Certificate Guidelines
Notice to all Graduands: Gowns will be available for collection from Monday, 14th March 2024.
- • Ph.D gowns will be available at the School of Postgraduate Studies for sale at the rate of N40,000 and rent at N20,000 Studies for
- Masters and PGD gowns are available at the School of Postgraduate sale at the rate of N30,000 and rent at N15,000.
- Undergraduate Academic Gowns are available for collection at the rate of N10,000 with the Faculty Officers at their respective Faculties.
Payments are to be made into the following bank accounts:
- Eco Bank – 4222000485 (for all PGDs, Masters Programmes, Ph.D students)
- NSUK Access Bank-0015139929 (for all Undergraduate Students)
• Evidence of payment should be presented before collection of Gowna and Book of Proceedings. All gowns are to be returned on or before Monday 4th April, 2024. Failure to return the Gowns as at when due will attract fines.
Similarly, Book of Proceedings will be available at Faculty Offices and School of Postgraduate Studies at the sum of N5,000 and N10,000 respectively. Graduands are to collect 1 (one) Invitation Card each to invite their guest at the Convocation Secretariat, 1000 Seat Auditorium, Main campus
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Nasarawa State University Keffi NSUK Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events ”.
Thanks For Reading