We are aware at mytopschools.com that Nasarawa State University Keffi NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024 [Full & Part-Time] is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University as well as nsuk postgraduate portal, nsuk postgraduate admission list 2023/2024, nasarawa state university postgraduate form 2023/2024, nsuk.edu.ng portal, nasarawa state university postgraduate school fees, nsuk admission portal, nasarawa state university postgraduate admission list, nasarawa state university postgraduate courses 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various Postgraduate programmes of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) for the academic session.
- For the full list of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Postgraduate Courses please refer here >>>NSUK Approved List of Postgraduate Courses
a. Ph.D. Degree Programmes
These are available to holders of MA; M.Ed.; M.Sc. LL.M and Mphil degrees, with a minimum of 4.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average CGPA or equivalent 60% score in their academic Master degree programmes. A Ph.D. degree programme runs for a minimum period of six (6) semesters and a maximum period of ten (10) semesters. Relevant courses will be taken for the Ph.D. full time studies where prescribed and a Thesis is required at the end of the Ph.D. programme. Professional master’s degree is not acceptable for admission.
b. M.Phil /Ph.D. Degree Programmes
Candidates who score less than 4.00GPA or equivalent 60% store in MA, M.Ed., M.Sc., LL.M. can apply for admission into the Master of Philosophy (M.Phil/Ph.D.) degree programme. The M.Phil/Ph.D. degree programme is available only to full-time candidates. It runs for a minimum period of two (2) semesters and a maximum period of four (4) semesters.
Candidates in this category are eligible for conversion to Ph.D. To be eligible for conversion for the Ph.D. programme, candidates are expected to score not lessthan4.00 CGPA at the end of the first academic year. Professional masters degree is not acceptable for admission.
c. Master Degree Programmes
M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., LL.M. degrees run for a minimum period of 4 semesters and a maximum period of 6 semesters for full-time candidates; a minimum period of 6 semesters and a maximum period of 8 semesters for part-time candidates. All Master Degree Programmes are by coursework. This is in addition to a research report in forms of a Dissertation or Research project. HND with PGDs at upper credit may be acceptable.
d. Institute of Molecular Diagnostics and Infectious Disease Control Centre, Nasarawa State University.
The following Masters Programmes are available at the Institute of Molecular Diagnostics and Infectious Disease Control Centre, Nasarawa State University
a. M.Sc. Global Urban Health ad Tropical Medicine (Public Health)
b. M.Sc. Immunology and Infectious Diseases
c. M.Sc. Molecular Biology
d. M.Sc. Virology
e. M.Sc. Molecular Medicine and Cancer Biology
f. M.Sc. Medical Microbiology &Parasitology
The training programme for the courses shall run for a period of eighteen (18) months at the end of which students are expected to submit a well researched and written Thesis to the Institute.
Candidates with a good Bachelors degree (B.Sc, MBBS, B.Tech) and Ph.D in the relevant course of their choice are eligible to apply. Admission will be strictly on merit and subject to the decision of the Admission Board.
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
Postgraduate Diploma degrees are available to candidates with a Third class (honours) degree and Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of lower credit or its equivalents. The Diplomas run for a minimum period of 2 semesters and a maximum period of 4 semesters for full time candidates or a minimum period of 4 semesters and a maximum period of 6 semesters for part time candidates.
a. The session for Postgraduate programmes is two (2) semesters, commencing in October and ending in September of the following year, starting from the date of first registration.
b. That applicants should refer to their Departmental website for more information on the courses they intend to apply and its requirement.
c. Applicants are to note that a programme automatically lapses at the expiration of the maximum duration for each programme. However a candidate may apply for an extension of not more than two (2) semesters.
Admission Eligibility/Entry Requirements
1. All Certificates shall be available at the point of purchasing the application form, including the National Youth Service Corp DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE OR EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE.
Candidates are expected to submit their application forms online together with the scanned copies of their credentials.
2. Transcripts of Academic Records should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies.
3. The Postgraduate School will not be held liable for any misdirected transcript, please.
All candidates must have 5 O/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
4. Applicants for the Master degree programmes who are graduates of NSUK (Narasawa State University, Keffi) and other recognized Universities must have a minimum of Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and must be applying for programmes in which they have their first degrees.
5. However, applicants with Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division) and those with higher classes of degrees seeking admissions into programmes outside those in which they have their first degrees may be admitted, provided they satisfy Senate All Candidates shall apply early for their official Bachelor’s degree transcript to be sent to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, before the expiration of the deadline.
6. Applicants for the Postgraduate programmes will be subjected to written assessment (qualifying examination) irrespective of the class of degree obtained
Method of Application
Forms are sold online at our website: https://forms.nsuk.edu.ng/. Please, follow all instructions
Application Form cost N20, 000 (Twenty Thousand Naira Only). This is in addition to the payment of N5,000 only for Screening/ Examination Administration payable using Remita payment platform in any branches of the following banks: Diamond, Eco, First Bank, FCMB, Skye, Keystone, UBA, Unity, Zenith Banks, etc.
Successful candidates will be notified by e-mail.
RECOMMENDED: NSUK Postgraduate Qualifying Exam Schedule, Requirements.
Application forms are to be completed on-line and will close on 30th September, 2023
Enquiries: Applicants can visit our website: www.nsuk.edu.ng for details of available programmes or contact email: [email protected] for enquiries.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Nasarawa State University Keffi NSUK Postgraduate Admission Form [Full & Part-Time]”.
Thanks For Reading