Fountain University Post-UTME & DE Form 2022/2023
We are aware at mytopschools.com that Fountain University Post-UTME & DE Form 2022/2023 is been searched by several aspirants wanting to study in the University
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Screening Exercise for admission into the DEGREE Programmes of Fountain University, Osogbo (FUO) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
A. UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- ADULT EDUCATION
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND YORUBA
- EDUCATION FOUNDATIONS AND MANAGEMENT
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- INDUSTRIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (COMAS)
DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Microbiology
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry and Nutrition
- B.Sc Industrial and Environmental Chemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS, ELECTRONICS AND EARTH SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICAL AND COMPUTER SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Computer Science
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (COMAS)
DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- B.Sc. Business Administration
DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
- B.Sc. Economics
DEPARTMENT OF MASS COMMUNICATION
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
DEPARTMENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Political Science
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIOLOGY AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
- B.Sc. Sociology
COLLEGE OF BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES (New)
- Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- Nursing (B.NSc.)
- Public Health (B.Sc.)
- Environmental Sciences
COLLEGE OF LAW (New)
- Common Law
- Common and Islamic Law
a. Candidates applying for admission into any Undergraduate Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ level credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO SSCE AND GCE which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and any other THREE subjects relevant to the proposed course of study OBTAINED WITHIN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.
b. Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma in their choice of Course (With minimum of Lower Credit) from reputable Polytechnics or Universities OR equivalent A’ Level Passes (including IJMB) in relevant Subjects. DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO ALSO PURCHASE THE DIRECT ENTRY FORM OF THE JOINT ADMISSIONS & MATRICULATION BOARDS.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply provided there is the assurance that such results will be available before Matriculation.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200LEVEL)
Candidates in addition to the “O” leve results must have 2 or 3 subjects at A level or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS in relevant discipline. Candidate are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry (JAMB) Form.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (300 LEVEL)
Candidates for these programmes should be holders of HND in their respective fields of studies.HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science while Professional Certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accountancy, Banking and Finance. In addition, candidates must possess five credit pass in SSCE WAEC/NECO or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
CIBN / ICAN LINKAGE:
HND, BSc. B.Tech
ADMISSION BY TRANSFER:
is also acceptable at Fountain University on presentation of relevant academic transcripts from previous institutions.
Five-year Degree programme for School Certificate Holders
Four-year Degree programme for holders of NCE, OND and other equivalent qualifications.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Interested candidates can apply for the admission screening exercise forms online on the University website: https://fuo.edu.ng/.
2. Click on the appropriate link for any of the JUPEB, Degree or Postgraduate Programme.
3. Fill the appropriate application form and pay the corresponding fee online.
1. Logon to https://newportal.fuo.edu.ng/admission-portal to create account (NEW APPLICATION)
2. An application number would be sent to your mail. It is on this format FUO2022….
3. Login with the application number and your email.
4. You are required to pay a sum of #5,500 in order to get the application Form, but if you have paid on the old portal, please send prove of payment to Mrs Bello via Whatsapp (07069334558) so that the payment can be waved for you. However, if you are a fresh applicant, go ahead and make the payment.
5. After payment wave or paying, you are required to fill the application form appropriately and submit.
6. Your application will be processed on the admission portal by an officer. For follow up please call (Mr Odelade on 08031145929).
7. After Admission, you will see the message “YOU HAVE BEEN ADMITTED PAY ACCEPTANCE“.
8. Pay Acceptance Fee of #25,000 (If you have paid this also, please follow step 4 above) to be waved for you.
9. Your provisional admission letter will be available on your portal with matric ****** You will see a Matric number in format FUO/21/000… after some hours
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO PRINT OUT THE COMPLETED ONLINE FORM AND COME ALONG WITH THE PRINTED COPY, THE TELLER FOR PAYMENT AND ALL CREDENTIALS TO ATTEND THE SCREENING INTERVIEW.
SCREENING DATES AND CENTERS
1. Osogbo: Fountain University Oke-Osun Osogbo
2. Abuja: NASFAT Islamic Center Plot 333, Augustus Aikmohu way Utako District Abuja
3. Lagos: Lagos State Secretariat Mosque Extension, Alausa Ikeja.
For further enquiries, visit www.fuo.edu.ng or e-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 08031145929 (Undergraduate), 08037063960 (Postgraduate), 08107755923 (Centre for sub-degree / professional programmes)
Dr. W. Sallee
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Fountain University Post-UTME & DE Form 2022/2023”.
Thanks For Reading
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB
Price, Selling Points of JAMB UTME E-Pin (Scratch Card)
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Guidelines For Admission
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Cut-Off Marks Admission Exercise
Free JAMB Past Questions for (PDF Format) Download Here
Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board JAMB Brochure
JAMB Subject Combinations for All Courses
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for UTME & DE Candidates & Past Years
JAMB CAPS How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip for All Years
How to Easily Register JAMB Using Interswitch
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Mock Examination for UTME Candidates
JAMB Profile Code Generation & Purchase of e-Pin for New & Previously Used Numbers
Joint Admission Matriculation Board JAMB Institution Matriculation List (JAMB CAPS)
How to Create JAMB Online Profile
How to Buy JAMB ePINS Via Interswitch
UTME: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB List of Prohibited Items in Exam Hall
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Admission Letter for UTME and Direct Entry and Years Downward]
JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
JAMB Direct Entry Registration : Instructions & Guidelines
AMB Direct Entry Registration Centres in Nigeria
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2021
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences
JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences
JAMB Recommended Books for Music
JAMB Recommended Books for Mathematics
Requirements to Start a JAMB CBT Centre
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB Form – Registration Instructions and Guidelines
Leave a Reply