JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Arabic
We are aware at mytopschools.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Arabic then you are not alone.
Education has played a central role in Islam since Ancient times, owing in part to the centrality of scripture and its study in the Islamic tradition. Before the modern era, education would begin at a young age with study of Arabic and the Quran. Some students would then proceed to training in tafsir (Quranic exegesis) and fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence), which was seen as particularly important.
For the first few centuries of Islam, educational settings were entirely informal, but beginning in the 11th and 12th centuries, the ruling elites began to establish institutions of higher religious learning known as madrasas in an effort to secure support and cooperation of the ulema (religious scholars). Madrasas soon multiplied throughout the Islamic world, which helped to spread Islamic learning beyond urban centers and to unite diverse Islamic communities in a shared cultural project.
Madrasas were devoted principally to study of Islamic law, but they also offered other subjects such as theology, medicine, and mathematics. Muslims historically distinguished disciplines inherited from pre-Islamic civilizations, such as philosophy and medicine, which they called “sciences of the ancients” or “rational sciences”, from Islamic religious sciences. Sciences of the former type flourished for several centuries, and their transmission formed part of the educational framework in classical and medieval Islam. In some cases, they were supported by institutions such as the House of Wisdom in Baghdad, but more often they were transmitted informally from teacher to student.
While formal studies in madrasas were open only to men, women of prominent urban families were commonly educated in private settings and many of them received and later issued ijazas (diplomas) in hadith studies, calligraphy and poetry recitation. Working women learned religious texts and practical skills primarily from each other, though they also received some instruction together with men in mosques and private homes
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education And Arabic is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education And Arabic O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education And Arabic Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education And Arabic UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education And Arabic.
Please read the Education And Arabic programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education And Arabic
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, ABUJA, FCT – ABUJA
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – AL-HIKMAH
- AL-QALAM UNIVERSITY, KATSINA, KATSINA STATE – AL-QALAM
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AZARE (AFFLIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE) – COEA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECH), GUSAU, (AFFL TO ABU ZARIA), ZAMFARA STATE – EDGUSAU(T)
- SAADATU RIMI COLLEGE OF EDU, KUMBOTSO, KANO STATE (AFFL TO BAYERO UNIV, KANO) – EDKANO
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE (AFFL TO UNIV OF UNIMAID) – EDYOLA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – EDZAR
- EDO UNIVERSITY, IYAMHO, EDO STATE – EUI
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KATSINA (AFFL TO BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO STATE) – FC-KATSINA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KONTAGORA, NIGER STATE (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – FC-KONTAGORA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, PANKSHIN,PLATEAU STATE (AFFL TO UNI OF JOS) – FC-PANKSHIN
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, GUSAU, ZAMFARA STATE – FED-GUSAU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, KASHERE, GOMBE STATE – FED-KASHERE
- FOUNTAIN UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – FOUNTAIN
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- KASHIM IBRAHIM COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MAIDUGURI , BORNO STATE.(AFFL TO UNIMAID) – KICOE-DEG
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), LAFIAGI (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – KWCOE
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
- YUSUF MAITAMA SULE UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – MAITAMA
- NIGER STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MINNA (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA) – NSCOE
- OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILESA, OSUN STATE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF IBADAN) – OSCOE
- SHEHU SHAGARI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, SOKOTO (AFFL TO UDU, SOKOTO) – SHAGARI-2
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – UDU
- UMARU MUSA YARADUA UNIVERSITY, KATSINA, KATSINA STATE – UMYUK
- YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY, DAMATURU, YOBE STATE – YSU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education And Arabic
Direct Entry Requirement for Education And Arabic:
- Two (2) A Level passes or NCE in relevant subjects including Arabic.
UTME Requirement for Education And Arabic:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Arabic.
UTME Subject combination for Education And Arabic:
- Arabic and any two (2) relevant Arts/Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education And Arabic. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Arabic”.
Thanks For Visiting